“One of the country’s most sought-after places to eat” The Guardian
Why we love it
Located in the quaint Cornish fishing village of Port Isaac, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw is a haven for seafood lovers. Chef Outlaw’s unique approach to fish is based around sourcing the finest produce from local day boat fishermen, and treating the ingredients with the utmost respect. As the only specialist fish restaurant in the UK to hold two Michelin stars, find out why Restaurant Nathan Outlaw may well be the best in Britain.
This is part of our range ofunique dining gift experiences.
- Eight-course Seafood Tasting Menu for two people, at Restaurant Nathan Outlaw
- Dishes created using the very best seafood and fish Cornwall has to offer, according to the day's catch
- Glass of Henriot Blanc de Blancs Champagne each
- Service charge is included in the price of the tasting menu
- Optional: for a supplement, add a two-night stay at the award-winning St Enodoc Hotel, with return transfers to the restaurant, and breakfast on both mornings