“Each of us were properly, lovingly, unforgettably gobsmacked” AA Gill, The Sunday Times
Why we love it
Since opening his restaurant in January 2012, Chef Ollie Dabbous has been redefining the capital’s fine-dining scene, with the famed Evening Standard critic, Fay Maschler, calling the Michelin-starred chef a “game changer”. On this exclusive-to-Truly experience, you’re invited to spend an afternoon working with the team behind-the-scenes in the Michelin-starred kitchen of Dabbous, before indulging in a seasonal and contemporary tasting menu with wine pairing.
- Kitchen experience for one person, going behind-the-scenes at London’s Michelin star restaurant, Dabbous
- Learn the workings of a Michelin-starred kitchen, working for the day alongside some of Britain’s finest chefs
- Return in the evening to savour the seasonal seven-course tasting menu for two people, with wine pairing
- Enjoy dishes such as 'barbecued grass-fed beef fillet, charred spring onions & red wine jus'
Exclusive to TRULY
- This experience is unique to Truly guests