“The service is superb. I want to go back!” Jay Rayner, The Observer
Why we love it
Hibiscus holds two Michelin Stars, five AA Rosettes and has been named one of the top 50 restaurants in the world. Head Chef, Claude Bosi, a native of France, was referred to as a "unique talent, who creates modern dishes with bold and surprising combinations of flavours" by Richard Vines of Bloomberg. Taking original spin on French cuisine, Hibiscus has an intimate ambiance, making it the perfect destination for a culinary adventure.
This experience is part of our luxury dining experiences collection.
- Seven-course Tasting Menu for two people at double Michelin starred restaurant, Hibiscus
- Savour seasonal dishes such as 'Native Lobster, Black Pepper Sauce, Apricot & Cucumber'
- Indulge in sweet treats like 'Confit Amalfi Lemon, Italian Meringue, Warm Lemon Madeleine'
- Vegetarian alternatives and other dietary requirement menus are available on request
Exclusive to TRULY
- Further indulge with a gift bag featuring a signed menu and house-made sweet treats to take away