“You don’t have to fly to Italy to sample Roman cooking at its simple best – just catch a cab to Palatino in Old Street” The Guardian
Why we love it
Everyone knows that when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Palatino has taken this to the next level by bringing a little piece of Rome to London. The Guardian's Jay Rayner has described restauranteur Stevie Parle's first Italian venture as "Better than in Rome". Savour Chef Parle's modern take on traditional Italian cuisine with this exclusive menu only available to Truly guests.
- Enjoy an Exclusive-to-Truly four-course menu for two people at Rome-inspired restaurant, Palatino
- Start with a selection of seasonal antipasti to share, such as 'Fried sage, squash & zucchini, honey vinegar'
- Savour one pasta dish and one main dish (choosing from vegetarian, meat or fish)
- Enjoy a bottle of wine to share
- Finish with shared desserts, such as 'Panna cotta, grappa, quince & hazelnut', and a choice of tea or coffee each
Exclusive to TRULY
- This experience is unique to Truly guests