“Interactive and thought-provoking, the Science Museum is a great place to see, touch and experience science first-hand.” Visit London
Why we love it
Immerse yourself in a world of discovery and wonder with a science-themed day in South Ken, London's museum district. At the London Science Museum, the most visited science and technology museum in Europe, delve deeper than most on a private tour with an expert curator. End with a one-of-a-kind, science afternoon tea at the nearby 5-star boutique, Ampersand Hotel. Voted the Best Themed Afternoon Tea at the Afternoon Tea Awards 2018, savour a mix of science-themed treats - an experience as delicious as it is fun.
- Experience a bespoke science-themed day in South Kensington, London’s scientific hub
- Enjoy a private tour at the world renowned Science Museum, led by a curator
- Choose from one of three themed options for the focus of your tour - 'Technology and our World, Exploration and Discovery, Treasures of the Science Museum'
- Enjoy a science-fuelled afternoon at the elegant Ampersand Hotel
- Savour curious dishes, from jam served in petri dishes, to chocolate spacemen and dinosaur biscuits