“The hotel’s Victorian façade is a true Gothic beauty” Condé Nast Johansens
Why we love it
Experience a taste of historic royal life with an elegant horse-drawn carriage through Windsor Great Park. Originating by Queen Victoria herself in 1849, this traditional mode of transport is an unforgettable royal experience of yesteryear. After your ride through Windsor Great Park enjoy an afternoon tea on the banks of the River Thames at Oakley Court; just a stone’s throw away of the The Royal Residence, the 1859 Grade II listed building has played host to her Majesty the Queen herself.
- Experience an elegant horse drawn carriage ride and afternoon tea for two people with Ascot Carriages & Oakley Court
- Enjoy a unique 50-minute journey through Windsor Great Park, learning interesting historical facts from your carriage driver
- Experience the award-winning champagne afternoon tea of luxurious Victorian countryside hotel, Oakley Court
- Sip on a crisp glass of bubbly along the bank of the River Thames
- Savour a selection of finger sandwiches, scones, homemade cakes and fancies