“The pioneers of great steak” Ben Norum, The Evening Standard
Why we love it
Sourcing beef from an independent farm in North Yorkshire, and with their own butchery on-site, the philosophy behind Flat Iron is simple: from farm to table. The glass-fronted butchery room allows diners to view the preparation of this meat feast, and the on-site brewery offers Flat Iron’s own craft beer.
- Feast on a group steak dining menu for up to eight people at Flat Iron Henrietta Street
- Carve into a table-full of rare-breed, flat iron steak
- Accompanied by three signature sides to share, such as dripping-cooked chips, creamed spinach and market greens
- Savour Flat Iron's signature Yorkshire pudding each, with gravy
- Indulge with ‘Make Your Own’ ice cream sundaes