“the Crown’s willingness to share the Mews with eager equine tourists everywhere allows us a glimpse at this elegant piece of royal history.” Horse Nation
Why we love it
Uncover the intricacies of how the Royal Family moves from point A to point B with a tour of Her Majesty's historic stables and fairy-tale coaches. One of the finest working stables in existence, the Royal Mews is home to over 30 noble steeds and a dazzling exhibit of sleek Rolls Royces. From regal transport to royal treatment, ride in style to Michelin-starred Texture, where modern Scandinavian cuisine meets Asian influence for a tasting menu of gastronomic perfection.
- Enjoy a one-hour multimedia tour at The Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace
- Visit one of the greatest working stables of today, home to Her Majesty’s beloved royal horses and hounds
- Private transport between The Royal Mews and Texture
- Savour a three-course lunch at iconic London restaurant, Texture
- Receive a glass of Champagne each