“Voted Diners Choice 2018” UK Top 50 Fit for Foodies Restaurant of the Year Awards
Why we love it
Described as more of a theatrical experience than a spot for dinner, Tattu transports one into a world of vibrant extravagance. Taking inspiration from body art and its rich history; the Tattu brand prides itself on using the traditional art of tattooing to connect people. The design of each restaurant mimics this philosophy with ornate decorations and intricate wall displays, all brought together under the roof of an enormous and iconic cherry blossom tree.
- Indulge in the Signature Sharing Emperor's Choice Menu for two at Tattu Birmingham
- Enjoy four waves of sharing plates, with two to three dishes per wave
- Dine on fine seafood such as whole lobster and soft scallops
- Taste a variety of meats, including Japanese black Wagyu ribeye/200g
- Experience the playground on a plate dessert, named after the iconic Cherry Blossom tree