“in Morocco the dream-feeling envelops one at every step” Edith Wharton
Why we love it
La Mamounia is a visually inspiring palatial hotel in the heart of Marrakech. Built nearly one hundred years ago, it has recently re-opened with a romantic Arabesque interior created by the celebrated designer Jacques Garcia. The hotel has been awarded Best Urban Hotel in the World, as well as Best Hotel for Service and Best Hotel Spa by Condé Nast Traveler. It also has held the title of Hotel of the Year by Tatler Travel Guide, and Best International Spa by American Spa Magazine.
- Hide away with this intimate three-night stay for two people, in the Agdal Suite at the romantic La Mamounia
- Arrive in style, with airport transfers in a luxury vehicle
- Multiple meals will be provided, including daily breakfast around the pool, one dinner at acclaimed restaurants Le Marocain, one dinner à la carte at “L’Italien"
- See the best of Marrakech as a professional photographer takes you on a guided tour of the city
- Enjoy a private lunch in a secluded spot, including transport by Range Rover
Exclusive to TRULY
- Further indulge with a complimentary massage and traditional Hammam treatment during your stay