“The best restaurant in the world” Giles Coren, The Times
Why we love it
Serving up the best of Scotland’s produce in true Highland spirit and style, Mac & Wild is a more than a wee treat for those who love meat and whisky. The vibe: Scottish Highlands-meets-contemporary with wooden beams, leather and fur seating and over 200 varieties of whisky bottles behind the bar. Expect a true celebration of Scotland’s remarkable natural larder in a warm and cosy ambience.
- Experience a 'Coo & Claw' menu for two at Mac & Wild Devonshire Square or Fitzrovia; Scotland’s answer to surf & turf
- Start with a glass of Vino Vispo Italian sparkling wine each
- Savour 400g of soft, buttery grilled beef chateaubriand to share
- Indulge in 500g of a whole, butter-poached Cromarty lobster to share
- Choose two sides to share from a healthy and hearty selection