“A most impressive début” Simon Field MW, Berry Bros & Rudd
Why we love it
The future of English Sparkling Wine is coming out of the oldest commercial vineyard in England - Hambledon Vineyard - under the direction of Hervé Jestin, the former Chef de Caves at Champagne Duval Leroy, and a renowned expert in minimal-intervention winemaking. Learn about the process of creating award-winning English sparkling wine, including the methodology behind 'dosage', with winery owner, Ian Kellet. And best of all, take home your own bespoke bottle of Hambledon Classic Cuveé.
This is part of our collection of unique Christmas gift experiences.
- Tour Hambledon Vineyard, the oldest commercial vineyard in England, and follow the journey from grape to glass
- Your private tour for two people will be led by vineyard owner and wine expert, Ian Kellet
- Taste a range of European sparkling wines including Cava, Prosecco, Champagne and English Sparkling
- Ian Kellet will talk you through a vertical tasting of Hambledon wines, explaining the methodology behind 'dosage': how sweetness is adjusted after the ageing process
- Each guest will bottle and take home their own bespoke Hambledon Classic Cuveé; selecting their preferred dosage
Exclusive to TRULY
- This experience is unique to Truly guests