“Voted one of the UK’s Top 100 Restaurants 2017” Sunday Times
Why we love it
Paving the way for Northern Chinese cuisine in London, head chef Fei Wang, brings Szechuan to The Shard. Sifu, meaning 'master' in traditional Chinese culture, is a title Wang has earned with vast experience across China and the UK, mastering his contemporary take on authentic dishes. Expect a complex composition of seven basic flavours: sour, pungent, hot, sweet, bitter, aromatic and salty, all from 33 floors up!
- Enjoy a signature lunch for two at Hutong, The Shard
- Choose from a fine selection of starters, mains, sides and desserts to share
- Dine on five courses together
- Take in the breath-taking view of London from 33 floors up
- Service charge is included