“Simple food prepared incredibly with great imagination” The Telegraph
Why we love it
Peru may conjure adventurous Andean daydreams of lush mountain treks and Incan ruins, but for foodies, the wonder is all about the delicacy of raw fish. Chelsea’s Chicama, sister restaurant to Pachamama, dedicates its menu to Peruvian seafood recipes, with fresh fish travelling daily all the way from a community of fisherman on the Cornish coast.
- Enjoy a ceviche masterclass for two with a top chef at Chicama
- Sip on Chicama’s signature Pisco Sour on arrival
- Discover how to prepare two different types of ceviche
- Dine on Peruvian-inspired dishes such as tapioca marshmallow or sea bass ceviche
- Relax in style on the summer terrace or in the vibrant ambience of Chicama restaurant