“Northern Italy's promise of Slow Food, long lunches, and bold red wines is too good to pass up” Travel + Leisure
Why we love it
For those wishing to deeply explore their passions for wine and food, look no further than Piedmont. Over 1000 wineries and 19 Michelin-starred restaurants - more than any other region in the world - dot the mountainous and rugged Northern Italian landscape. Over four days you will discover renowned boutique wineries, take a look behind-the-scenes and learn the craft of winemaking with award-winning vintners, alongside some of Italy's finest dining.
- Three-night stay for two, including breakfast, at the world-famous hotel 'Relais San Maurizio'
- Enjoy a tour of four award-winning wineries with a tasting premium Barolos and Barbarescos
- Savour a tasting menu dinner at michelin-starred Ristorante Antinè, at the foot of a stunning medieval tower
- Experience a traditional Northern Italian menu at Ristorante Rosso Barolo
- A private chauffeur-driven Mercedes Benz will be provided each day, including transfers to/from Milan Airport
Exclusive to TRULY
- This experience is unique to TRULY guests