“pivotal to astronomy and navigation since the beginning of time” The Telegraph
Why we love it
Enjoy an out of this world experience in iconic Greenwich. Begin the day on a spectacular, state-of-the-art tour of the universe with expert commentary from real astronomers at the Peter Harrison Planetarium, place a foot in the eastern and western hemispheres simultaneously at the Royal Observatory and take in the south-east London skyline over a six-course dinner with a view at Craft.
- Receive an admission ticket each to the Royal Observatory, the home of Greenwich Mean Time
- Experience a planetarium show at the Peter Harrison Planetarium, London's only planetarium
- Enjoy a six-course tasting menu dinner each and complimentary cocktail on arrival at critically-acclaimed restaurant, Craft London
- Savour the flavours of Stevie Parle’s legendary duck main dish, against breathtaking views of London
- Service charge is included.