“This ‘superbly refurbished’ Italianate mansion seduces visitors with the prospect of ‘luxurious country house living’” The Good Hotel Guide
Why we love it
Experience the height of luxury with a spa day for two at the award-winning five-star Cliveden House set in a magnificent 376 areas of sprawling country estate. The state-of-the-art spa at this 350-year-old, Grade I listed manor - once home to several Dukes, a Prince - is nestled in a beautiful garden setting, screened by brick walls covered with scented roses and lavender.
Why not make the occasion extra special and upgrade to an overnight stay? Get in touch with our Truly concierge for more information on price and availability.
- Indulge in a 75-minute treatment of choice each
- Make the most of the state-of-the-art spa facilities including access to lifestyle classes and fitness suite
- Enjoy soft drinks, tea and coffee throughout the day and access to the 376 acre National Trust estate
- Savour lunch in The Spa Kitchen or an afternoon tea in the hotel
- A wellness gift bag to take home