“Sumptuous and dreamy” Evening Standard
Why we love it
Discover the magnificent Coworth Park, nestled just east of Ascot in 240 acres of picturesque Berkshire parkland. The 17th-century country house hotel, part of the famed Dorchester Collection, boasts polo fields, an eco-luxury spa and a Michelin Star restaurant. The award-winning spa is an architectural masterpiece submerged into its landscape. Relax and rejuvenate in the luxurious state-of-the-art spa and enjoy some ‘me-time’ in idyllic surroundings.
- Relax and unwind with a luxurious ishga treatment at the five-star Coworth Park
- Experience the revitalising effects of deep-cleansing back treatment
- Rid impurities with a heated seaweed clay mask
- Feel tensions dissipate with a relaxing massage
- Complete the treatment with a peel off exfoliating face mask followed by scalp massage