“You’ll happily guzzle your handiwork” Design My Night
Why we love it
The brainchild of Alastair Tatton and Stephen Thompson, TT Liquor is a hot cocktail establishment housed in a former 19th century police station that’s been lovingly renovated to make use of every original space. The multi-faceted venue comprises of a bottle shop, a cocktail bar, tasting rooms (in former cells) and cocktail-making studios. Push the boundaries beyond the humble G&T with the cheerful, fun yet expert hosts and get hands-on on this cocktail masterclass dedicated to the quintessentially English spirit, gin.
- Experience a gin cocktail masterclass for two people at TT Liquor, as part of a larger group
- Enjoy a complimentary classic gin cocktail before beginning your cocktail making class
- Explore the evolution of the gin cocktail – your class leader will guide you from gin’s origins right through to the present day
- Follow along with your tutor and create four timeless gin cocktails in the order they were created
- Go head to head with your fellow pupils and use the knowledge you’ve acquired to fashion your own gin masterpiece