“[East London] now has an ale trail all of its own” Evening Standard
Why we love it
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon sampling the capital’s finest craft beers on this unique tour of East London’s famous tap rooms and breweries. You’ll pair craft beers with cheese and meats and gain special access to one brewery’s facilities to learn what makes a great beer from the brewers themselves who’ll introduce you to the whole process from brewing to bottling.
- East London craft beer tour for two people, as part of a group of up to 20
- Begin with a beer, cheese and meat pairing at the White Hart Brew Pub, home of One Mile End Brewery
- Followed by a tasting at one of Bethnal Green’s finest craft beer bars
- Finishing with a tasting and a tour of the equipment and brewing process at Redchurch Brewery
- Savour the experience with a take-home bottle of beer and the opportunity to stay on at the bar