“The Roseate House London elevates the most characteristic of British dining traditions with the Afternoon Tea at the Hyde Bar.” Country and Townhouse
Why we love it
Two of Britain’s favourite past times, combine the luxury tastes of afternoon tea with an exciting horse ride through London’s most beautiful and largest Royal Park. Nestled within a mid-19th century Victorian townhouse, Hyde Bar offers a quintessentially British setting for an afternoon of savoury delights, sweet treats and exclusive worldly teas. Follow your scrumptious nibbles with a private escorted horse ride through leafy Hyde Park, London’s iconic Grade I-listed major park and the gateway to Kensington Palace.
- Delight in a scenic one hour private horse ride through Hyde Park with a mounted escort
- Trot past some of Hyde Park’s biggest attractions, including the sparkling Serpentine Lake and the Diana Memorial Fountain
- Indulge in a luxury afternoon tea at The Hyde Bar in Roseate House
- Taste an exquisite collection of hand-picked artisan teas from around the world
- Savour a variety of indulgent finger sandwiches and home-made pastries