“Oblix is the perfect spot for an occasion” Evening Standard
Why we love it
Stand with your head in the clouds and see the capital laid out beneath you from the top of the tallest building in Western Europe, The Shard. Despite its futuristic look, architect Renzo Piano, took inspiration from the 18th century spires by Venetian artist Canaletto. Reaching 244 metres above the ground, guests are treated to unrivalled views of the city. Continue to pay homage to this incredible city with a sophisticated afternoon tea at Oblix East on the 32nd floor. Stir the senses and bask in the vistas from elevated heights.
- Experience a day out at The Shard for two people
- Enjoy Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at Oblix East, located on Level 32 of The Shard
- Savour a glass of Billecart-Salmon Champagne each and a selection of sweet and savoury treats with a contemporary twist, such as duck egg and truffle mayonnaise sandwiches and freshly baked scones and pastries
- Before or after afternoon tea, soak up incredible panoramic views of the capital with entry for two to The View from The Shard
- Service charge is included in the price of this experience