“The clubhouse, grounds and targets are second to none. It is a unique experience that I would recommend to anyone.” Peter Wilson MBE – GB Olympic Gold Medallist 2012
Why we love it
Located just 30 miles from central London, Bisley Camp is world-famous as a shooting destination. Set in 3,000 acres of stunning Surrey heath and woodland, Bisley Shooting Ground is Europe's largest sporting clay ground. Described by The Times as "one of the most famous names in shooting worldwide", Bisley is considered by many as Europe's top clay shooting school.
Click here for information on group bookings.
- Clay pigeon shooting lesson for two people at Bisley Shooting Ground; voted No.1 Clay Ground by The Mail on Sunday
- One-hour private session with an expert instructor
- Includes 100 cartridges and clays to share, safety equipment and gun hire
- Convenient for London, Surrey and surrounding areas: located just a few minutes from the M3
- Suitable for all ability levels, from beginners to experienced shots
Larger Group? Click here for group bookings