“An absolute must try” The Guardian
Why we love it
Highly recommended by Andy Hayler from BBC’s MasterChef, and winner of the Diners’ Choice Award 2015 from OpenTable, Kouzu, meaning ‘Composition’, is a high-end Japanese restaurant in the heart of Belgravia. Kouzu is headed up by former Zuma head chef, Kyoichi Kai. Irasshaimase (“Come on in”) for an introduction to the new and exciting world of Japanese whisky with this exclusive-to-Truly tasting flight, paired with some of the capital’s most exquisite sushi and sashimi.
- Enjoy a premium Japanese whisky tasting flight for two people at Kouzu
- Taste three 25ml measures of premium Japanese whisky each
- Sample award wining single malts such as 'Suntory Yamazaki 12y' and 'Nikka Miyagikyo 10yr'
- Three pieces of sushi or sashimi per person
Exclusive to TRULY
- This experience is unique to Truly guests