“The Kyodosakusei Tokubetsu menu, served with vintage Dom Pérignon, promises an elegant dining experience” Food and Drink Guides
Why we love it
Tsukiji Sushi Chef Show Choong has paired up with Richard Geoffrey, the Chef de Caves at Dom Pérignon, to create this seven-course Kyodosakusei Tokubetsu menu specially designed to pair with the coveted 2006 vintage Dom Pérignon Champagne.
- Indulge in a seven-course Kyodosakusei Tokubetsu Menu for two people at Tsukiji Sushi
- The menu has been specially developed to pair with, and is served alongside, a bottle of vintage Dom Pérignon 2006
- Be captivated in the chef's clever use of Japanese products to highlight different nuances in the Champagne.
- Savour dishes such as ‘O-Toro Maki with Baerii Caviar, Dashi sesame sauce’
Exclusive to TRULY
- Take home a complimentary menu signed by the chef