“Charles Dickens’ novels come to life inside this elegant Georgian townhouse” Conde Nast Traveller
Why we love it
Discover the London home of one of the world’s greatest storytellers, Charles Dickens, where the celebrated novelist created some of his best-known fictional characters, including Oliver Twist, The Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby. After exploring over 100,000 items of Dickensian memorabilia, savour a sophisticated three-course lunch at Michelin star restaurant, Club Gascon; a London favourite for over 20 years, Club Gascon sits adjacent to the historic sites of Smithfield Market and St Barts Hospital.
- Visit the Charles Dickens Museum with museum admission each
- Explore the historic home of this literary genius, including the desk at which he wrote Oliver Twist
- Savour an exquisite three-course lunch at Michelin-starred restaurant, Club Gascon
- Expect dishes such as 'Roasted Pheasant, Popcorn, Guinness and Oyster Sauce'
- Enjoy tea and coffee to finish