“Parlour doesn't need trends and tricks: at its best, it already feels like coming home” Lisa Markwell, The Independent
Why we love it
Classically trained at some of the world’s best restaurants – including London’s Le Gavroche and Chicago’s Charlie Trotters – Parlour’s Chef Patron, Jesse Dunford Wood, brings an innovative dining experience to London’s Kensal Rise. Take your seats for a theatrical exclusive-to-TRULY ten-course tasting menu that’s brimming with reimagined British favourites.
- Enjoy an exclusive-to-TRULY 10-course tasting menu for two people at Parlour
- Sample Chef Jesse Dunford Wood's innovative and playful food at its best
- Savour re-imagined classics, such as the cult-hit 'Cow pie, with or without’ and the nostalgic 'Toasted marshmallow wagon wheel'
- Optional: For a supplement, add a four-glass drinks pairing each, including wines, beers and cocktails
Exclusive to TRULY
- This experience is unique to TRULY guests