“He is the only chef ever to win three Michelin stars at three venues at the same time” The Guardian
Why we love it
Creativity, flawless service and impeccable cuisine has ensured Alain Ducasse’s three-Michelin-starred restaurant at Mayfair’s five-star hotel, The Dorchester has remained one of the most internationally-renowned restaurants for nearly 10 years. Truly deserving of its reputation, Alain Ducasse is one of the world’s most decorated chefs, known for his distinctive French cuisine and innovative dining concepts. Savour seven sensational courses in exquisite surroundings and enjoy an incredible dining experience to remember.
- Enjoy an unrivalled dining experience for two people at three Michelin-starred restaurant, Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester
- Savour a seven-course tasting menu of refined French cuisine each
- Sample dishes such as “Sauté gourmand’ of Lobster, truffled chicken quenelles”
- Service charge is included in the price of this experience
- Optional: For a supplement, add the carefully-selected 'Wine Pairing' or spectacular 'Wine Experience' to accompany each course which both include half a bottle of water and coffee/tea per person