”lounge-like creative spaces for booze-soaked masterclasses” The Nudge
Why we love it
The brainchild of Alastair Tatton and Stephen Thompson, TT Liquor is a hot cocktail establishment housed in a former 19th century police station that’s been lovingly renovated to make use of every original space. The multi-faceted venue comprises of a bottle shop, a cocktail bar, tasting rooms (in former cells) and cocktail-making studios. Under the guidance of the in-house mixologists, enjoy a light-hearted and genuinely fun cocktailing experience that puts you in full control to create your own concoctions at your own cocktail station on this ultimate cocktail crash course.
- Enjoy a fully-interactive public cocktail masterclass for two people at TT Liquor, as part of a larger group
- Enjoy a complimentary cocktail on arrival to your cocktail making class
- Be guided through the background and concepts of mixology and learn fundamental cocktail making techniques
- Create four cocktails using fine liquor, fresh ingredients and specialist equipment behind one of the custom-built cocktail bars, with a maximum of 4-5 people per bar
- Indulge in some healthy competition as each cocktail bar competes against the rest to make their own cocktail using a range of liquors, spirits, syrups, fresh fruits and juices available to them