“the cooking school offers an inspired array of unique and intimate culinary experiences” Love Food Love Drink
Why we love it
Hone your knife skills, at The Michel Roux Jr Cookery School at Cactus Kitchens, the home of BBC One’s Saturday Kitchen, and Food & Travel Magazine 2016 Cookery School of the Year. Add style and texture to your dishes, and cut down on time and waste in the kitchen. Learn to slice, dice, peel and chop fruit and vegetables swiftly and efficiently.
- Half-day Knife Skills masterclass for one person at The Michel Roux Jr Cookery School
- Hands-on, practical class where you will learn the skills to handle a kitchen knife with confidence
- Expect individual attention and assistance throughout the class from the kitchen team
- Morning sessions include lunch with wine, afternoon session include afternoon tea with prosecco
- Take home a knife skills guide, apron and tote bag
Exclusive to TRULY
- Take home a signed Michel Roux Jr ‘French Kitchen’ Cookery book.