“Truly, the most luxurious picnic in Britain!” The Telegraph
Why we love it
Hosted by Michelin-starred chef, Adam Smith, this picnic is not all tartan blankets and finger foods. Rather, picture a walkway dappled with flowers, opening up to reveal a glorious gazebo dressed with country-style tables of canapés and bottles of Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label Champagne. Part of the illustrious Dorchester Collection, Coworth Park is immaculate in every detail, from the classy presentation right down to the delicately pruned hedges. Style and glamour dance the perfect tango with this outdoor feast.
- Experience a Deluxe Champagne Picnic for two at Coworth Park
- Spend an afternoon in the Berkshire countryside
- Sip on a half-bottle of Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label champagne each
- Indulge in luxurious picnic food created by Michelin-starred chef, Adam Smith
- Enjoy one soft drink and a bottle of water each