“As a chef [Meid is] genuinely gifted. His food is more delicious than the surroundings may lead you to expect.” Marina O’Loughlin, The Guardian
Why we love it
Scandimania has reached London, in the form of Mile End's INK Restaurant. Lithuanian born Head Chef Martyn Meid’s cutting edge and seasonally-inspired Scandinavian cuisine is experimental in nature, and artistically presented at a canal-side wharf setting in London’s East End.
- Indulge in INK’s signature seven-course '72-hour' tasting menu for two people
- Savour uber-seasonal produce that's sourced fresh, and unique for each table, just 72 hours before the experience
- Enjoy a wine flight with seven wines, paired to each course
- Tuck into experimental cuisine showcasing local and organic produce
- Expect seasonal delights such as Scallops with Peach Juice and Burnt Onion