Extraordinary holidays are all about the activities and the memories they create. See for yourself. Purchase one of our European getaways by the end of March, and we'll cover the cost of your flights up to £200.
PARAGLIDING AND RIVER ADVENTURE AT LAKE BLED
Lake Bled might well be Europe's best kept secret. Just don't tell anyone. Possibly the most intriguing aspect is the pilgrimage church, situated on a tiny island in the middle of the emerald green lake. Its surroundings aren't too shabby either - Alpine peaks jut out on the horizon. Enjoy a 5-star outdoor activity break in these idyllic surroundings, from paragliding to white river rafting and hiking.
“THE HIDDEN PARADISE OF SLOVENIA”CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER
SWISS BREAK WITH PATEK PHILIPPE MUSEUM TOUR
Swiss watches are renowned the world over as a symbol of luxury and technical finesse. There are few brands who embody this more than Geneva's Patek Philippe. Head to this most elegant of cities to step inside the world of watchmaking at the Patek Philippe Museum with a private guided tour. While in Geneva, enjoy five-star hospitality and Michelin star dining.
“PATEK PHILIPPE: The 'Holy Grail' of watches”Sotheby's
SUPERCARS ON THE STELVIO PASS
Unleash your inner speed demon on the route that Top Gear named the world's best road. Heading through the picturesque Swiss Alps, you'll take the reigns of the Ferrari California and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. Luxury is assured throughout your stay - you'll be based in a five-star hotel in Davos.
“ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ROUTES IN THE WORLD”BBC Top Gear
BLACK FOREST GOURMET GETAWAY
Germany's Black Forest is one of Europe's culinary centres. In particular, the tranquil village of Baiersbronn, in the heart of the Black Forest, is renowned as a place of gastronomic excellence. Despite its population of just 15,000, the location has racked up a total of eight Michelin stars. Journey from Stuttgart through the forest, arriving to spend two nights in Baiersbronn, where you'll indulge in the tasting menu at one of the three Michelin star restaurants here.
“Most Michelin Stars in Germany”CONDÉ NAST TRAVELLER
Full Terms and Conditions
- Purchase must be made before 23.59 on 31st March 2015 to qualify.
- Valid for any of TRULY's getaways in Europe only, except those in the UK and Ireland. A full list of valid getaways can be found here.
- The maximum value of flights is £200 in total. For flights that total more than £200, TRULY will contribute £200 towards the total, and the customer will pay the difference
- The holiday must be redeemed within 12 months of the date of purchase.
- Though best efforts will be made to secure requested dates, please note bookings are subject to availability. We recommend booking at least six weeks in advance to guarantee the desired dates.
- Open to customers aged 18 and older.
- A maximum of three qualifying purchases may be made per person.
- This offer may be available for bespoke European packages that TRULY creates for you, subject to written agreement by TRULY