If you happen to be heading to Spain soon for a wedding, or if you’ll be celebrating a couple following Spanish wedding traditions, and you are looking for a right words to write for a wedding wishes for Spanish couple, you’ve come to the right place!
Weddings are truly such a special time for the happy couple – it’s a day they’ll remember forever, and they’ll be so thankful for each guest who could be a part of their wonderful celebration of love. The world is full of so many different countries and cultures, but love – or amor – is universal!
If you happen to be heading to Spain soon for a wedding, or if you’ll be celebrating a couple following Spanish wedding traditions, take a look at more than 50 wedding wishes to help you come up with the perfect message to write in your card to them.
Casual Spanish Wedding Wishes
Formal messages aren’t for everyone – and that’s okay! If you’d much rather share something casual with the newlyweds, take a look at these messages:
- Felicitaciones a los dos en el día de su boda. (Congratulations to both of you on your wedding)
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Congratulations on your wedding fiesta!
- Wishing you lots of amor today and beyond.
- Congratulations from my family to yours.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- It makes me so happy to see you two so happy together.
- Wishing you all the amor and happiness in the world.
- We are so honoured to be celebrating this day with you!
- Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
- Today is just the beginning of years of fun to come!
- Wishing you happiness, amor, and joy on your wedding day.
- May the love and happiness you feel today shine on you every other day too.
- Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
- Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you two!
- We’re seeing a fun-filled life in your future – congratulations on your wedding day!
Spanish Elopement Wedding Wishes
These days, it’s not uncommon for couples to opt for a more intimate ceremony with only their closest friends and family members – and oftentimes, it means travelling somewhere fun and exciting, like Spain! Here are a few messages to share with a couple upon their return.
- Congratulations on tying the knot with your el amado!
- We’re thrilled to hear the news of your marriage – congratulations to you both!
- Your marriage is such wonderful news! Congratulations!
- We couldn’t think of a happier couple. Congratulations on your marriage.
- You two are just wonderful together! Here’s to many more happy years.
- Your greatest adventure has only just begun!
- Wishing you a lifetime of joy, happiness, and adventure!
- Best wishes to the happy couple.
- Cheers to an awesome couple.
- Wishing you both everything of the best. Congratulations!
- May your marriage bring you more joy than you could ever have imagined.
- We hope your wedding day was just magical!
- Congratulations to the happy couple – we are thrilled for you!
- Best wishes on the wonderful news of your wedding.
- May the coming years be filled with fun.
Spanish Wedding Wishes For A Friend
It’s always extra special when friends get married – they are the family we choose, after all. Take a look at these wedding wishes for a friend.
- Congratulations to my wonderful friends on their wedding day!
- Here’s to many more years of love and friendship!
- We are so excited for this new chapter to begin for the two of you.
- May your amore continue to grow.
- I can’t think of two people who deserve love and happiness more than you two do.
- Congratulations, my friends, on this very special day!
- I wish you all the happiness your heart could ever dream of.
- Wishing you an abundance of love and happy memories.
- May you bring each other as much joy as our friendship has brought me over the years.
- Que sean muy felices toda su vida . (May you both be very happy for the rest of your life)
- Congratulations to you both on finding the love of your life.
Wedding Wishes For A Spanish Co-Worker
If your co-worker is getting married, consider sharing one of these heartfelt messages with them.
- Wishing you and your partner a lifetime of happiness!
- So thankful to be sharing this special day with you. May you enjoy many happy years together!
- Here’s to a lifetime of success, laughter, and happiness!
- Los mejores deseos en el día de su boda. (Best wishes on your wedding day)
- Congratulations to you! It’s truly so wonderful to see you so happy!
- May your years together be filled with joy and happiness.
- Today is just the beginning of a new life full of happiness and love!
- May the happiness you feel today radiate throughout your life together.
- May this marriage fill your lives with joy, happiness, and plenty of amor.
- I’m so honoured to be here and to share this day with you and your el amado. Congratulations!
- Today is just the start of something new – may it be filled with love and laughter!
The language of love really is universal! These wedding wishes for Spanish couple prove that beyond a doubt.