It’s almost your anniversary again. But what can you find this year that will be genuinely unique and memorable? To help smooth the process, we’ve put together our own round-up of unique anniversary gifts.
Jump To a Section Below
- 7. Chinese Michelin Star Dining for Two at Hakkasan, £183
- 6. Treat the Newlyweds to Dinner at Yours
- 5. Enjoy a Romantic Picnic
- 4. Couple’s 5-Star Spa Package at COMO Shambhala, £340
- 3. Martinis & Canapés for Two at Flemings Mayfair, £64
- 2. Private Dining for Two with Matching Wines & Champagne at Mosimann’s Club, London, £400
- 1. Sea View Villa Retreat with Sunset Beach Horse-Riding in Andalusia, Spain, £900
7. Chinese Michelin Star Dining for Two at Hakkasan, £183
Nothing short of a worldwide icon, Hakkasan’s London outpost provides some of the finest Chinese cuisine in the capital. Enjoy an exclusive menu, with favourites such as Hakkasan’s famous dim sum platter and stir-fried black pepper rib-eye beef in merlot, in the vibrant atmosphere of the Hanway Place restaurant.
6. Treat the Newlyweds to Dinner at Yours
Nothing beats the personal touch. And what could be more personal than treating the the other half to your own fine culinary skills? Prepare the finest dishes in your repertoire and create a memorable experience of your own. Crack open a bottle of your finest red and make a toast to the future.
5. Enjoy a Romantic Picnic
Celebrate the milestone with a classic British tradition: a summertime picnic. The ultimate luxury hamper includes a bottle of smooth wine, homemade summer drinks, sandwiches, salads, scones with jam and cream, fruit salad, cupcakes and more. If you want to go one further, enjoy it in the tranquil setting of one of London’s royal parks.
4. Couple’s 5-Star Spa Package at COMO Shambhala, £340
Mark the occasion with a relaxing spa package, side-by-side. The private double treatment room is specifically designed to host two guests. With two hours of specialist treatments at the sanctuary of London’s COMO Shambhala, including massage, facial or body therapies, you will leave feeling utterly revitalised.
3. Martinis & Canapés for Two at Flemings Mayfair, £64
Dazzle that special someone with stylish signature martinis from the renowned martini list at Flemings Mayfair. The cocktail bar here, a romantic space, which triumphantly balances elegant and edgy, is one of London’s most trendy destinations. Martinis will come with a selection of mouthwatering canapés to enjoy with the drinks.
2. Private Dining for Two with Matching Wines & Champagne at Mosimann’s Club, London, £400
The most romantic of settings, this private dining experience is set in the world’s smallest dining room. Indulge in a specially created four-course menu, handcrafted by Mr. Anton Mosimann, caterer for the 2011 Royal Wedding. Matching wines and signature Champagne are also included to make the occasion even more special.
1. Sea View Villa Retreat with Sunset Beach Horse-Riding in Andalusia, Spain, £900
Luxuriate on the most dreamily perfect of romantic breaks: a tranquil trip to the stunning, unspoilt coast of Andalusia, with its crystal clear sea, golden beaches, romantic sunsets and world-class food and wine. Stay in the luxury sea view Villa Mathesis, with fine dining and sunset horseback beach riding at the southernmost point of Europe.
Special and memorable – these unique anniversary gifts guarantees a good time for you and your significant other.