As this list goes to show, TRULY is never behind in the variety department. Whether you think the husband and wife-to-be are after a luxury weekend retreat, a full-blown vacation with all the frills, or just fancy indulging themselves with a tasting session at a 5-star hotel after work one evening, TRULY has got you covered from just about every angle. So, after some difficult whittling, here are our top 10 luxury wedding gifts for 2014
Jump To a Section Below
- 10. Picnic with Wine for Two in Hyde Park
- 9.Tasting Menu For Two At Michelin-Starred Benares Restaurant
- 8. Wine Tasting with Tapas for Two in London
- 7. Luxurious Cinema Experience & Dining for Two at the Soho Hotel, London
- 6. Swan at Lavenham: Historic Village Getaway for Two
- 5. Private Relaxing Sailing Day on the Solent
- 4. 5-Star Dublin Break for Two with Michelin Star Dining & Guinness Tour
- 3. 5-Star Rome Break for Two with Vatican Night Tour & Michelin Star Meal
- 2. Romantic Icelandic Escape for Two with VIP Blue Lagoon Experience
- 1. Luxury Italian Wine & Gastronomy Break for Two with Michelin Star Dining
10. Picnic with Wine for Two in Hyde Park
There are few other places we’d rather be and even fewer things we’d rather be doing at the height of British summertime. Armed with a hamper loaded full of tantalising scones, cakes, sandwiches, wine, and more, the lucky couple receiving this gift would be best advised to visit a London park of their choosing. Question is, will it be a nip round the corner of the hotel to Green Park, or deliberating over the perfect spot in the 350 acre Hyde Park?
9.Tasting Menu For Two At Michelin-Starred Benares Restaurant
Widely regarded as one of the top 50 restaurants in the world, Benares provides the rare opportunity to experience some of the most scrumptious food money can buy. A 7-course dinner from a menu including Cornish Crab Croquette, Tomato and Coconut Chutney’ and ‘Roasted Rump of English Lamb with Rogan Jus. Need we say more?
8. Wine Tasting with Tapas for Two in London
This is, quite understandably, one of our most popular offerings. The recipient of this gift will enjoy tapas cooked in a Michelin star kitchen with a selection of wines provided by an expert member of the Halkin’s bar team. The whole experience serves as an exquisite introduction to Basque cuisine, which might be why so many of our customers come back asking our concierge team for another booking.
7. Luxurious Cinema Experience & Dining for Two at the Soho Hotel, London
The cowskin seats in the cinema are, much like the rest of the Hotel, a bold design choice, but in all its unconventionalities The Soho Hotel possesses comfort and convenience in inviting abundance. This gift is another favourite not least because of the celebrities you’re just as likely to see off the screen as on it.
6. Swan at Lavenham: Historic Village Getaway for Two
At the end of the week there are more than a few of us tired of packed trains, busy roads, and smoggy air. Fortunately the village of Lavenham, not having changed much architecturally in the last 500 years, provides those looking to escape with a romantic respite that includes award-winning luxury cuisine in a classic timber-framed dining room.
5. Private Relaxing Sailing Day on the Solent
A delightful opportunity for the recipient and up to seven others to experience the sights and sounds of the Solent from the deck of a Jeanneau yacht. Half a day’s worth of sailing is included courtesy of an experienced and friendly crew, along with the chance to take charge of the helm. Perhaps before the all wine has been drunk, though.
4. 5-Star Dublin Break for Two with Michelin Star Dining & Guinness Tour
Possibly the most luxurious of all the luxuries we have available in this price range, the itinerary of this Dublin getaway includes a two night stay at a 5-star hotel, a 7-course Michelin star dinner, and a VIP tour of the Guinness brewery. There’s booze aplenty, but when one is in Dublin, one should do as the Dubliners do.
3. 5-Star Rome Break for Two with Vatican Night Tour & Michelin Star Meal
You don’t need us to tell you about the immense allure and profound attraction that belongs to the city of Rome. What we can do however is compliment the couple’s visit with a two night stay at a 5-star hotel, dinner at one of Rome’s best restaurants, and a tour of the Vatican by night.
2. Romantic Icelandic Escape for Two with VIP Blue Lagoon Experience
There are luxury spas and there are luxury spas, but very few of those come anywhere close to Blue Lagoon. One of our customers described the experience as one ‘made to make you feel really special. This is what made our holiday. If the bride and groom need the sort of relaxing getaway to end all relaxing getaways, your search might as well end here.
1. Luxury Italian Wine & Gastronomy Break for Two with Michelin Star Dining
Private chauffeurs, country manors, wine, wine, truffle hunting, wine, Michelin star cuisine, wine, wine museums, More Michelin star dining, wine, Royal Palaces, 17th century castles, and more wine. While it’s likely one will never get tired of gazing at the charm of the Mole Antonelliana or surveying the beauty of Langhe’s magical misty hills, there’s one part of this experience that certainly isn’t lacking.