The only thing more important than your wedding invitations is the Thank You Messages From The Bride and Groom , you send everyone for attending! When you send them is up to you, but the standard time frame is between one and two months after your special day.
If you’re wondering about what to say and how to make each message different, read the selection here to find what you need.
Sincere Thank You Messages From The Bride and Groom
- Thank you for the joyful spirit of your presence at our wedding and the thoughtful gift.
- Thank you for being a part of the most important day in our lives. We hope you had as much fun as we did!
- Thanks for celebrating our wedding with us! Your company, love, and wishes completed the day and we really appreciate your support.
- We’d just like to thank you sincerely for your lovely gift and excellent company at our wedding. You helped us ensure it’s a day we’ll always remember.
- Please accept our deepest thanks for sharing in our wedding celebration. Your generous gift is so appreciated and your presence made our day what we wanted it to be. We look forward to making new memories as an old married couple with you!
- Your presence at our wedding added so much happiness and love to our special day. Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.
- Thanks for attending our wedding! Your presence and gift were very appreciated and will be treasured.
- Words can’t express how grateful we are for your presence at our wedding. We’re truly blessed to have had your company.
- Thanks for being an integral part of the most incredible day of our lives. We’ll always be grateful for the role you played and pray that the good Lord blesses you.
- You rocked our world! Thanks for coming to our wedding.
- Our wedding would have been incomplete without you there, thank you so much for attending. We hope you enjoyed yourself and look forward to seeing you soon.
- How can we ever thank you enough? We solemnly swear to be there for you when your big day comes and promise to make your wedding as wonderful as you made ours.
- Thank you for the care, love, support, and just being there. You made our day complete and we hope you had as good a time as we did.
- Love is sweet and so was our wedding, thanks to you being there. Thank you.
Appreciative Thank You Messages From The Bride and Groom
- You were there for us when we needed you most. Thanks so much for coming to the wedding and for all you did. We really appreciate you.
- We’ll never forget everything you did to make our special day something unforgettable. Our wedding would have not been worth it without you!
- We never planned for a wedding like the one we had, but, thanks to you, it’s something we’ll treasure forever. Thanks so much for everything you did.
- Thanks for attending our wedding, you’re truly someone we could not have done without. We love you very much and appreciate everything you did to the moon and back.
- Would you believe us if we told you we couldn’t have done it without you? You being at our wedding meant so much to [insert name] and I! Thanks for coming.
- Our wedding would not have been possible without you. We could never in a million years have done all this ourselves and you helped so much. Thanks for making our dream come true.
- We are forever in your debt! You contributed so much to making our dream wedding happen and your presence was the cherry on top. Thanks so much.
- Words cannot convey how grateful we are that you came to our wedding. It was perfect, with all our best friends and family and it would never have happened without you.
- Thank you for your enormous contribution to our wonderful wedding. We know that you moved mountains to be with us and appreciate it so much.
- Your moral and emotional support leading up to and on our wedding day was invaluable. We are forever grateful for everything you do.
- Thanks for being part of the most important day of our lives! We can’t express how grateful we are or explain how much it meant to have you there.
- We could not have imagined a better wedding than the one you somehow helped us make happen. You’re now officially part of our most treasured memory and we’d like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
- Mere words cannot express the joy and gratitude we feel for your presence at our wedding day. We’re truly honoured to have spent this milestone with you, thanks ever so much.
- Thanks for being part of our wedding day. You can’t imagine the pleasure we felt when we saw you. Please know how appreciated you are.
- Our wedding would have been nothing without you cheering us on. We desperately needed the support and love which you so ably provided. Thank you!
- Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding. Your wonderful gift is also really appreciated.
Heartfelt Thank You Messages From The Bride and Groom
- I would just like to extend a bundle of thanks for you coming to our wedding. There was no need for a gift, your presence was more than enough for us, but thanks a lot for that as well.
- Beautiful and kind-hearted people like you are what made our wedding something we’ll always remember. Thank you for making our day the very best we’ve ever had. We are truly honoured.
- It was a delight to have you at our wedding. Thank you for your love and friendship.
- Please accept our appreciation for your unmatched generosity leading up to and on our wedding day. Thank you for everything.
- It gives us such joy and satisfaction knowing that people like you were with us to share and partake in our wedding. We truly appreciate your presence, thank you.
- Our wedding was the most beautiful thing we’ve ever experienced, and having you there was what made it so. We truly appreciate the fact that you took time off just to attend our wedding, thank you. Be blessed.
- Having you at our wedding surely made all the difference in the world. We hope you know how much we appreciated your company. Thank you so much!
- Your kind words and amazing speech were one of the highlights of our wedding. Thanks so much.
- Thank you for your warm and loving wishes on our big day. We loved having you there.
Thank You Messages From The Bride and Groom That Show Extra Gratitude
- You took time out of your busy schedule to celebrate our wedding with us. Thank you so much, your presence made all the difference.
- Thank you so much for taking the time to attend our wedding. We love you and hope to see you soon.
- What a wonderful surprise to see you at the wedding! Thanks so much for coming through.
- We hope you won’t be a stranger just because we’re hitched! Best friends forever, even if we made it official.
- It was wonderful to see you after so long. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to come to our wedding.
- Your support and patience are how we made it through the wedding at the end of the day. Thanks for everything!
- While some parts of our lives are going to be new, others never change, and that’s you. Thanks for all your help at the wedding and much love.
- You were funny, you were fabulous, and you were the glue that held the whole thing together. Thanks for making sure everything went smoothly and our wedding went off without a hitch.
- As in love as we are, and as committed as we are to one another, we’re not 100% sure we’d be here without you! Thank you for being in our lives and we hope to see you soon.
- Your presence at our wedding was so appreciated and we’d like to thank you so much for the thoughtful gift.
- Thanks so much for all your organisational skills this past while! The food was amazing, the band rocked my world, and I can’t remember when last I had so much fun. You’re our best friend and a pretty mean wedding planner, too!
Show Your Appreciation
There’s really nothing like a personalised Thank You message for someone who in some way contributed to your day. Weddings are costly for everyone, and the effort, time, and money your friends and family spent attending should be acknowledged. Make sure everyone who came gets a note from you to thank them for coming through.
Chermaine’s journey into the world of gemstones and crystals began as a child, collecting shimmering stones on family vacations. Today, she’s a certified gemologist and spiritual healer, intertwining the physical beauty of jewels with their metaphysical properties.
Chermaine has traveled to mines in Africa, marketplaces in India, and spiritual retreats in Bali, always seeking to deepen her understanding.