Festive season is fast approaching, make sure to send messages for your coworkers. They are the people you spend a vast amount of time with. Whether you work remotely or in-office, chances are you communicate with them every day and share a number of meals and break times with them in between.
Work colleagues are the kind of people that you either love or hate – but regardless of your relationship sending messages for your coworkers, wishing them well is still the kind and Christmas thing to do. After all, some of them are probably writing your paycheck!
How To Write A Great Holiday Message For Coworkers
Holiday messages to the people you work with can be funny and charming, but they still need to be suitable for the workplace environment. That means using language that is cordial, friendly, and engaging – just like any work-related message would be.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t poke some good-natured fun at the coworkers you consider good friends. In fact, those kinds of messages are probably going to make them smile the most! Don’t be hesitant to start writing messages for your coworkers now!
Hilarious Happy Holidays Message Ideas For Your Favourite Coworkers
Everyone has that one person in the office that they can share hilarious inside jokes with.
They make your time at work more bearable and bring levity to even the tensest of work situations. With these funny and creative message ideas, you can show your favourite coworkers just how much you love being their friend at work.
- You make my time at the office bearable. Merry Christmas to my favourite colleague.
- It must be hard to work in the North Pole like Santa Claus does. He doesn’t have you by his side! Have a merry Christmas, work buddy.
- Merry Christmas! May your bills be small and your joy be large.
- You’re the reason I get through the season. Happy holidays work chum!
- Keep calm and merry on! Here’s to a brilliant Christmas season.
- Work hard, play hard! We’ve worked hard this year for sure… Now it’s time to celebrate! Happy holidays, teammate.
- Merry Christmas! May your eggnog be filled with rum all season long – you deserve it!
- May the calories you consume magically disappear this Christmas! See you next year for another round of fun at work.
- You are the reason I got through this season! Never stop being the amazing person you are.
- Christmas is merrier when you’ve got friends to tell jokes to. Thanks for being the person who never fails to make me laugh!
- I’d get you a fancy present, but you’ve seen my paycheck! Here’s to more laughs and shenanigans in our office.
- Don’t waste your holiday working. Make the most of the holidays! Can’t wait to work alongside you in the new year.
- You make the toughest days a breeze! Hope your Christmas season is everything and more.
- I hear you want a pay raise this year – well, the only person capable of doing that is Santa! Hope you’ve been good this year (I know I haven’t). Merry Christmas!
- You’re lucky no reports are needed for the holiday season! Hope it’s magical.
- Don’t waste all your money on celebrations! Have a fantastic holiday season, colleague.
- Thanks for being the office clown! You always put a smile on our faces – now it’s time for Christmas to put a smile on yours. Happy holidays!
Traditional Christmas Greetings For Your Favourite Coworkers
If you aren’t particularly close to any of your colleagues (or the atmosphere is on the stricter side of life), you may send messages for your coworkers you may prefer to send holiday wishes with a more traditional tone.
- Merry Christmas! It’s been a pleasure to work alongside you this year.
- Being a part of your team has been an amazing experience. Have a delightful Christmas!
- Working with someone like you makes all the difference. Wishing you a warm Christmas!
- May this season keep you in joyful spirits, teammate! Looking forward to getting back on the grindstone with you next year.
- Working with you is a joy. May your holiday season be spectacular!
- Thank you for being such a supportive and productive work partner. Remember to take a break this season – next year is going to be amazing!
- Have a safe and sweet holiday season with the ones you love. Thanks for a great year of productivity – and merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a cosy, heartwarming Christmas, dear colleague. You deserve it!
- You are a true gem of the workplace. Wishing you the happiest holidays ever!
- Coworkers like you just make life better. Have an exquisite holiday season!
- Seasons greetings from a coworker who never wants to see you leave. Hope it’s full of joy, peace, and merry-making!
- I hope you have a wonderful and memorable Christmas. See you in the new year!
- It’s an honour to work with someone who knows so much yet stays so humble. Thank you for everything you do – have a wonderful holiday season!
- Coworkers like you make the office a warm and wonderful place to be.
- I’m so grateful for the support and guidance you give me. Seasons greetings from your coworker and friend.
- I’m so lucky to get to work alongside the coolest person in the office. Hope your holidays are everything you love and more!
- Stay safe and jolly this season. Looking forward to working with you again next year!
- You’re the kind of colleague I’ll never forget. Thanks for all that you contribute to the team – may your holiday season be full of warmth and joy.
- You’re definitely on the nice list this year. May your Christmas be delightful!
- The best Christmas gift is working with you. Here’s to many more!
- May all your wishes come true and your hard work be rewarded. You deserve all the joy and merriment in the world – have a stunning winter holiday!
- Great coworkers like you are the reason we all make it through the season. Wishing you a very merry Christmas!
- You never fail to impress me with your hard work. Here’s to the holiday season!
- Good colleagues are a gift from above. Thanks for being such a Christmas joy to work with.
- Merry Christmas to my favourite teammate. Have a blissful holiday season!
Great Holiday Greeting Message Ideas For Your Coworker in Charge
Some bosses are great to work under, others… not so much. But regardless of the dynamic you share with yours, it’s always a good idea to send messages for your coworkers and wish them well. Here are some friendly, neutral Christmas messages for your coworkers options that any coworker who plays the boss role would love to hear.
- Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone’s favourite boss! May it be a time filled with love and cheer.
- You keep our office running as smoothly as Santa’s workshop. Merry Christmas!
- Working for you is a joy – may your Christmas holidays be merry and bright.
- I appreciate your guidance and leadership so much. Thank you for a memorable year – have a wonderful holiday and we’ll see you next year.
- Having you as our boss is a better present than we’re liable to find under the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas from your favourite employees!
- We are lucky to have a boss like you. Happy holidays!
- Season’s greetings from ours to yours. Thank you for being the strong leader that you are!
- Your hard work is an inspiration to us all. May you and your family enjoy a peaceful holiday season, complete with love, joy, and merriment.
- We couldn’t ask for a better supervisor. Thank you for everything you contribute to the team – have a relaxing and memorable holiday season.
- Merry Christmas to the world’s best boss! There’s no one like you, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Happy holidays to the boss who works harder than Santa himself. May you and your family experience a joyful and peaceful holiday season.
- Christmas is a time to count your blessings, and you are one of them. Thanks for being such a great boss, and may your Christmas holidays be merry and bright.
- Happy holidays to a great boss and an even better friend. May your holiday season be stress-free, and your new year be prosperous.
- Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays – with not a thought of work until Jan 1st!
Spread Joy And Cheer In The Workplace With Loving Messages
Your coworkers play an important role in your life, which is why it’s so important to express your gratitude for them. With these creative, quirky, and positive happy holiday messages, you can maintain healthy relationships with the people you work with.