Are you in search for the best Islamic wedding wishes? Well, if you are then you are at the right place.
The Islamic wedding ceremony is different from many other types of weddings. It’s not about the bride wearing a gown or walking down the aisle, but about creating an intimate space where two people can connect with each other and with God.
Love is a universal language, and it truly makes the world go round! Our wonderful world is filled with so many different cultures, and with that comes many exciting variations of what traditional weddings are. If you’ll soon be attending an Islamic wedding, take a look at these 50+ wedding wishes to write in your card and to share with the couple!
Short, Sweet Wedding Wishes
Sometimes, short and sweet is the best way to say exactly what you want to say. Take a look at these simple yet powerful messages to share with the newlyweds.
- Congratulations – may your years together be filled with love and joy!
- May your love for each other grow stronger with each passing year.
- Here’s to a lifetime of love!
- Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter.
- Thank you for letting us share in your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world!
- Today marks the start of the rest of your life!
- Wishing you long life and good health!
- It is truly a joy to celebrate your love.
- Here’s to a long and happy life with the one you love.
- Wishing you all the best together.
- Congratulations on your blessed union!
- May every day be filled with as much happiness as your wedding day.
- May Allah bless your love.
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
Wedding Wishes To Welcome A New Family Member
The great thing about weddings is that they make families grow! Here are a few well wishes for the newest member of your family.
- We are so blessed to have gained another sister/brother!
- Welcome to our family! Thank you for including us in your special day.
- We’re so happy that you have joined our family!
- Today, we’re adding another member to our family tree, and we couldn’t be happier!
- Sending you love today and always, from your new family.
- Wishing the two of you love and happiness always!
- We couldn’t be happier to officially call you family. Here’s to the happy couple!
- Congratulations, and welcome to the family!
- You’ve always felt like part of the family, and now we’re so glad it’s official!
- Happy wedding day to you two!
Religious Wedding Wishes
If the happy couple is religious, these wedding wishes will make them feel especially blessed on their wedding day.
- Mubarak on your beautiful wedding day! May Allah bless you today and always.
- May your life together be filled with lots of love, care, fun, and adventure. Mubarak on this joyous occasion. May Allah bless your marriage.
- May Allah bless your marriage and unite you until the end of time.
- The happiness that you feel today is a blessing from Allah. Wishing you everything of the best today and always.
- May Allah always bless and guide you throughout your marriage, and may you keep His teachings close to your hearts always.
- All praise be to Allah for bringing two pure hearts close to one another. May His blessings be upon you always.
- May Allah shower you both with everlasting happiness.
- We wish you endless joy on your wedding day. May Allah bless you both in abundance.
- Wishing you two the most beautiful life ahead, filled with Allah’s blessings.
- Have a beautiful married life together! May your wedding day open the door that welcomes in a thousand blessings from Allah.
Formal Wedding Wishes
If the event is more on the formal side of things, take a look at these wedding wishes to share.
- May today be the beginning of a long and happy life together.
- Wishing you everything of the best as you embark on this new chapter.
- My sincerest wishes of joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day.
- While your wedding day may come and go, may your love always continue to grow.
- Here’s to a lifetime of each other!
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey together.
- May your years ahead be filled with everlasting joy.
- May the love you share today only grow stronger as you get older.
- Best wishes as you begin building your lives together.
- Our best wishes to you on your wedding day.
Wedding Wishes For Your Co-Worker
Every now and then, we’re lucky enough to work alongside someone we end up becoming good friends with. If your coworker invites you to their wedding, why not write one of these messages to them?
- Wishing you an awesome life and a happy future with your new bride/groom!
- I am so honoured to share this special day with you. May your marriage be abundantly blessed!
- Seeing you both so happy today is such a joy. Congratulations!
- When two people become a team, a successful marriage is inevitable. Congratulations to one of the strongest teams out there!
- May you have a long and successful marriage.
- Congratulations! You’ve gained another important title today.
- I’m so thankful to have been invited to share this day with you. Congratulations!
- I am honoured to be here today. Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and may your marriage be filled with love and blessings.
- May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients – a heap of love, a dash of humour, and a touch of romance.
- My wish for you is that today’s joy lasts forever. Congratulations!
If you had writer’s block, you shouldn’t have it anymore. These Islamic wedding wishes are sure to inspire what you write in the happy couple’s card.
Chermaine’s journey into the world of gemstones and crystals began as a child, collecting shimmering stones on family vacations. Today, she’s a certified gemologist and spiritual healer, intertwining the physical beauty of jewels with their metaphysical properties.
Chermaine has traveled to mines in Africa, marketplaces in India, and spiritual retreats in Bali, always seeking to deepen her understanding.