As the most wonderful time of the year approaches and you’re thinking about an inspirational Merry Christmas wishes you want to share over the festive season, you might struggle to find the perfect words. During the holidays, few things are more appreciated than an inspirational message, especially given the fact that the new year is just around the corner.
We’ve put together our 50 best inspirational Merry Christmas messages for you to send out to your friends and family this year.
Inspirational Wishes For Your Christmas Cards
Not sure what to write in your Christmas cards? Here are our favourite inspirational Christmas wishes that add a personal touch to your cards.
- A joyous Noel from me to you this festive season. May you be abundantly blessed.
- May God’s richest blessings be with you and yours this Christmas season.
- Joy to the World, the Lord has come! May these words bring you joy and meaning this Christmas.
- Greetings of the season! May you experience rich memories that linger long after the season is gone.
- Sending you wishes on this day, in the hopes that your Christmas is magnificent in every way.
- Christmas isn’t just for girls and boys – Christmas is more than just toys. This is the time to reflect on the season and to remember that Jesus is the one true reason.
- This special message brings you a word of cheer at this festive time of year. A note to say I’m thinking of you, and I hope your Christmas is the best one too!
- The angels are singing – may you experience Heaven’s most blessed music at this time of the year. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Merry Christmas wishes to you! Santa may be coming to town and he’ll bring you plenty of gifts, but the ones I wish for you most are love, peace and happiness.
- May your heart be filled with joy this holiday season! Merry Christmas!
- From our family to yours: may joy and laughter be in abundance this festive season.
- We hope that this holiday season, your home will be filled with love, peace and happiness. Merry Christmas!
- May you be surrounded by those you love this festive season. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- May you and your family experience joyful memories and share many laughs this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, and happy new year! May the coming year bring you plenty of joy, happiness and hope.
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes For Your Friends And Family
Give those you are closest to you meaningful messages too. Here are our top inspirational Christmas wishes for your friends and family.
- My prayer for you this festive season is that the spirit of giving will last throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas!
- To you this Christmas: I want to express gratitude for who you are, and I want you to know that your presence in my life is greater than any present.
- Christmas is a special time for families to share. I’m so glad you’re a part of mine. Happy holidays!
- Wishing you a jolly Christmas! May Santa bless you in abundance.
- May you be blessed this Christmas, and may your days be filled with peace and happiness.
- May your Christmas be filled with magic and miracles this year.
- As the light from the star that illuminated the sky the night Jesus was born, may his light illuminate your life at this special time of year.
- My hope for you is that new beginnings and new happy memories are made throughout this festive season.
- Thank you for being a part of my life and for so many happy memories shared. Merry Christmas to you!
- Imagine if the festive season would stay all year, and the love and peace of Christmas would never disappear. Have a wonderful Christmas!
- May all your Christmas dreams come true this year, and may your home be filled with love.
- It doesn’t matter how we say it: Happy holidays or Merry Christmas. What matters is why we say it. Let us all celebrate the birth of Jesus with joy in our hearts.
- Christmas only happens once a year, but may its message stay with you the whole year through. Happy holidays!
- We have so many memories as a family. Let’s make some more this Christmas!
- I wish you many miracles this Christmas. Happy holidays!
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes For Your Grandparents
Your grandparents have made every Christmas a special one, so why not brighten theirs with one of these Christmas wishes?
- We just want you to know how much we love you, Grandma and Grandpa. May the spirit of Christmas shine its beautiful light down on you.
- Merry Christmas to the best grandparents anyone could wish for!
- Happy holidays to my wonderful grandparents! Wishing you every joy this festive season.
- May your Christmas memories be extra special this year, and may your festive season be filled with as much love and happiness as you bring into our lives.
- Grandma and Grandpa – may this Christmas be one that surrounds you with those you love, and may grace and happiness shine down on you from above.
- To my grandparents, who taught me the true meaning of Christmas: Happy holidays, and happy new year to you.
- You put the “grand” in “grandparents”. Merry Christmas to you!
- To my grandparents at Christmas time: My wish for you is that you know just how much you are loved.
- May your Christmas be one that brings you happiness and joy. We love you more and more each year, Grandma and Grandpa!
- Merry Christmas to you! May you be blessed abundantly this Christmas!
Inspirational Merry Christmas Wishes For Your Partner
Having someone by your side as you navigate through life is a blessing in itself. Have a look at these Christmas messages for your partner.
- I feel so blessed to have you by my side. Merry Christmas!
- Happy Christmas to the one I love. May all your dreams and wishes come true.
- You’re more than just my partner, you’re my best friend. I love you. Merry Christmas and happy new year!
- I thank God for you every day, and I hope that He blesses you abundantly this festive season.
- You fill my days with love, and you make the festive season bright – with you, it was love at first sight! Merry Christmas to you!
- There’s no one else I’d rather be with at Christmas. You fill my heart with joy, not just at Christmas time, but throughout the year. Happy holidays to you!
- As each Christmas passes, I’m reminded how quickly time flies. But I know that each year, we get stronger and stronger. Happy holidays, my love!
- There is no gift greater than the love we share. Merry Christmas!
- Every day with you is filled with brightness! May your light continue to shine this Christmas!
- I love you and everything you do, my desire for you is simple but true: I wish for happiness in all that you do. Merry Christmas!
Share the love by sending out an inspirational Christmas greeting to your nearest and dearest. Choose any of these wishes and the recipient is sure to feel your positive energy.