Birthdays are incredibly special. They allow us to celebrate everyone that we love. We get to reflect on a year gone by, as well as the coming year with great faith and love. As much as we love those around us and want to celebrate them on their birthdays, it’s not always easy to express ourselves. There is so much to say, and there are so many birthday blessings we want to pass on.
To make things a little easier, we have put together a list of Christian birthday blessings for your loved ones. For everyone from your parents to other family members and close friends, we’ve taken some of the best birthday Bible verses, prayers and blessings for you to share with others.
Remember though, the best birthday card messages are ones that come from the heart. So, get creative with these. Be original and adapt them in any way that you see fit. It will mean the world to whoever is celebrating their special day!
Christian Birthday Wishes For Mom
Wish your mom a happy blessed birthday with any one of these wonderful messages.
- Through Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray for your health and happiness today and on all the days of your inspirational life. Happy birthday, Mom. May God bless you on your birthday and pour His favour upon you on this wonderful day. May He give you the strength and courage to overcome all obstacles and adversities in your way. Stay blessed.
- May Jesus Christ continue to bless you abundantly and keep you safe in his loving care. On your birthday, enjoy His divine presence in your life. Have a happy and holy birthday, Mom. You mean the world to us!
- On your birthday, I pray to Lord Jesus to bless your life with lots of good luck, prosperity and good health! May the Holy Spirit send you the gifts of wisdom, maturity, and understanding this year. Happy birthday, Mom! I love you.
- “From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother’s womb. I will ever praise you. I have become a sign to many; you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendour all day long.” – Psalm 71:6-8. May the Lord bless you and keep you, just as He always has. Happy birthday, Mom!
See more ‘Happy Birthday Mom‘ Messages >>
Christian Birthday Wishes For Dad
Whether it’s a birthday prayer or birthday blessing to accompany a wonderful gift, make your dad’s day extra special by penning a message along these lines.
- “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” – Jeremiah 29:11. Happy blessed birthday, Dad! May God’s richest blessings guide you through this year and beyond.
- I am so lucky to have a wonderful father like you! God knew that I would need someone to share my ups and downs with, and he gave me you. Thank you for the grace and favour you bring to my life. May the Almighty grant you all your heart’s desires. Have a very happy and blessed birthday, Dad!
- Dad, may you always feel God’s presence in your life. May His blessed arms hold you in His peace and surround you in His love. Happiest of birthdays to you, my dearest father!
- Life by itself is a gift, so never forget to thank God for it. Moreover, never forget to make the most of it. May God bless you on your birthday with abundant peace and joy. Happy birthday, Dad. I love you more than words can say.
See more ‘Happy Birthday Dad‘ Messages >>
Birthday Blessings For Friends
Wish your friends a happy blessed birthday with one of these inspiring messages.
- “The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.” – Zephaniah 3:17. Happiest of birthdays to you, my friend. May God hold His comforting hand over your life in the coming year.
- God is always there to guide you, protect you and comfort you. You are never alone. He is always near. May you have a lovely day and an even more beautiful year ahead. Happy Birthday. May God bless you abundantly, my friend!
- “Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.” – Psalm 37: 4-6. Happy birthday, my friend! I pray that the Lord continues to bless you every day.
- On your birthday, I wish you every ounce of happiness dear friend. I hope you bring glory to Jesus’s name every day of the coming year. Have fun and a blessed day. I love you.
Birthday Blessings for Siblings
Tell your siblings just how much they mean to you with a special birthday blessing.
- May you always be aware of God’s presence in your life. May you always open your heart for him and may God bless you on your birthday. Have a glorious and memorable day, my dear brother/sister! I will keep you in prayer. All my love.
- On your birthday, I wish you a joyous celebration and the priceless blessings of the good Lord. Happy birthday to the greatest brother/sister in the entire universe.
- As you wake up to see this day that the Lord has made, I pray you have a graceful birthday and happy life. Brother/Sister, may all the negative plans of your enemies against you never prosper. Have a beautiful day and year ahead. May God’s favour bestow blessings upon you. I love you!
- The Heavens are filled with joy today because it is your birthday, sweet Brother/Sister. May God make smooth the path that you walk, and may He keep you hidden from the sight of your enemies. Happiest of birthdays to you! I thank God every day for putting you in my life. May His blessings endure forever.
- “Even to your old age and grey hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. “– Isaiah 46:4. Happy birthday, my beloved brother/sister! God created you in His favour and will continue to hold you in His eternal grace. Birthday blessings to you on your special day!
Whether you opt for a birthday prayer or a birthday blessing, use these Christian wishes as inspiration for your loved one’s card.