We’re not just spreading joy, we’re spreading belly laughs too. Dive in, choose your favorites, and share the cheer.
To help you decide, we categorized our Christmas wishes into:
Jump To a Section Below
- Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Husband or Boyfriend
- Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Wife or Girlfriend
- Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Colleagues and Bosses
- Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Family
- A Bit Naughty Extra Funny Christmas Wishes
- A Bit Flirty Extra Funny Christmas Wishes
- Full of Sarcasm Extra Funny Christmas Wishes
- Extra Funny Christmas Wishes With Movie References
Find the perfect one for you below. After all, isn’t laughter the best gift to give this Christmas?
Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Husband or Boyfriend
Let’s dive into some hilariously loving Christmas wishes you can share with your husband or boyfriend this festive season. We know it’s important to serve others with laughter and joy, especially during the holidays. So, we’ve come up with a list of funny and heartwarming Christmas wishes just for you!
- Merry Christmas! I’ve asked Santa for a less snoring version of you. Just kidding, I love your snores.
- This Christmas, I’m giving you the gift of my endless patience. Use it wisely!
- Santa’s list just confirmed what I already knew – I’m getting coal this year for marrying you!
- Merry Christmas! I’ve hidden your present where you’ll never find it – right where you left your keys.
- To my loving husband/boyfriend: May your Christmas be as relaxed as you are on weekends.
- Merry Christmas! I’ve asked Santa for a new model of you – one that doesn’t leave socks everywhere. Just kidding, you’re perfect(ish)!
- This year, I’ve asked Santa for a husband/boyfriend who doesn’t steal all the blankets. Maybe next year.
- For Christmas, I was going to get you a sweater, but I figured our dog’s love would keep you warmer.
- Merry Christmas! I love you more than Santa loves cookies and milk.
- This Christmas, I promise not to judge your cookie-eating skills.
- May your Christmas be merry and your football team win. For your sake!
- Merry Christmas to the man who makes every day feel like a holiday. Even when you forget to take out the trash.
- Merry Christmas to the man who knows that my love for him is even bigger than my holiday shopping list!
Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Wife or Girlfriend
Now, we’re turning our attention to some rib-tickling Christmas wishes you can share with your wife or girlfriend. These are ideal for spreading joy, laughter, and holiday cheer.
These wishes not only express love but also add a dash of humor to your holiday greetings. Remember, Christmas is about spending quality time with your loved ones, so let’s make it extra fun with these funny Christmas wishes!
- Merry Christmas to the woman who makes being on the naughty list totally worth it.
- You’re like the star on top of the Christmas tree – always out of my reach but making everything brighter.
- I told Santa you were good this year. You owe me one!
- Our love is like a snowflake – beautiful, unique, and if you leave me out in the cold too long, I’ll start to disappear.
- This Christmas, I’m giving you the most precious gift: my undivided attention. (Until the game starts.)
- You’re the best Christmas present, but do you come with a gift receipt?
- You must be Christmas magic because whenever I look at you, everything else disappears.
- I’m like a Christmas light – I tend to get tangled, but I shine bright when you’re around.
- If our love was a Christmas movie, it would definitely be a comedy.
- You’re not just my wife/girlfriend, you’re my favorite Christmas miracle.
- I asked Santa for the perfect partner, and even he was amazed how well he did.
- This Christmas, I promise to be your personal Santa. I might not have a sleigh, but I sure can carry all your shopping bags!
Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Colleagues and Bosses
Moving on to colleagues and bosses, we’ve got some hilarious Christmas wishes that will lighten up the office atmosphere and create some festive cheer! These quirky wishes are sure to put a smile on your colleagues’ faces and maybe even soften up your boss. It’s the perfect way to spread some Christmas joy in the office!
- Merry Christmas! May your holidays be as long as our Monday meetings.
- Wishing you a festive season filled with as much joy as a ‘meeting cancelled’ notification.
- Here’s to a Christmas as productive as our coffee breaks. Enjoy!
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday be as stress-free as our office Wi-Fi.
- To my favorite colleague/boss: May your Christmas be as bright as your computer screen on a late-night work session.
- Wishing you a holiday season filled with as many surprises as a reply-all email thread.
- Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you the gift of fewer emails and more peace.
- This Christmas, may your days off be as numerous as your unread emails.
- Merry Christmas! Let’s hope the office holiday party is as exciting as our weekly team meetings.
- May your holiday season be filled with as much happiness as finding a free meeting room.
- Merry Christmas! Here’s to hoping Santa upgrades our office coffee machine.
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday season be as unexpectedly delightful as a surprise day off.
- To my boss/colleague: Wishing you a festive season filled with as much joy and relaxation as that rare quiet day at the office. May your new year be free of last-minute deadlines!
Extra Funny Christmas Wishes For Family
We’ve got some ridiculously funny Christmas wishes for your family members that are bound to make them laugh out loud this festive season. You know, the kind of humor that makes your belly jiggle like Santa’s. After all, Christmas is all about love, laughter, and the occasional embarrassing moment!
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday be filled with as many laughs as there are calories in our Christmas dinner.
- Here’s to a Christmas where the only thing louder than our laughter is the battle over the TV remote.
- May your Christmas be as bright as Dad’s new LED Christmas lights that can be seen from space.
- Wishing you a holiday season filled with joy, laughter, and as few family feuds as possible over the board games.
- Merry Christmas! May your festive season be filled with as much happiness as Mom’s ‘famous’ Christmas fruitcake.
- To my dear family, may your Christmas be as warm and cozy as the socks Grandma knits us every year.
- Here’s to a Christmas filled with love, laughter, and not having to explain to Grandma what a ‘selfie’ is again.
- Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry, bright, and free from Uncle Joe’s unsolicited political opinions.
- Merry Christmas! Let’s hope Santa brings us some earplugs to survive another one of Aunt Mary’s karaoke sessions.
- Wishing you a holiday season filled with joy, laughter, and minimal kitchen disasters.
- Here’s to a Christmas where the only thing getting ‘lit’ is the Christmas tree. Merry Christmas to the best family ever!
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday be as exciting as opening presents and as peaceful as the nap you’ll definitely need after the big meal.
- Wishing you a Christmas filled with laughter, joy, and the least amount of drama since we started having family gatherings. Here’s to hoping the only thing that gets roasted this year is the turkey!
A Bit Naughty Extra Funny Christmas Wishes
Let’s kick things up a notch with some slightly naughty Christmas wishes that’ll have everyone blushing and chuckling around the Christmas tree. These wishes aren’t for the faint-hearted but for those who love a good laugh and don’t mind a bit of cheekiness.
- Christmas has been cancelled! And it’s your fault as I told Santa that you had been good and he died laughing!
- Merry Christmas! Santa is offering you the gift of a chilly winter – but just for a couple more months!
- I wish you a White Christmas! But if your White Wine runs out, be sure to drink the Red…
- Hoping you have a 100% awesome Christmas!
- This year you were not good… You were REALLY FANTASTIC! May your celebration be joyful and your holidays brilliant!
- May Santa always make a stop at your house. Merry Christmas!
- Throw a snowball at me you’ll be sure that I’ll declare war! Let’s make this Holiday Season the best Christmas for us! Merry Christmas to you!
- Merry Christmas! May you not lose any boxes in the post this holiday season. (And may they be delivered on time as well!)
- Merry Christmas! May the lines at the shops that you go to be short and may your patience be super long this holiday season!
- Happy Holidays! May all your twinkly lights be in working order this festive season. I hope your Christmas is bright!
- May your Christmas be as jolly as Santa after a few eggnogs!
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday be as spicy as the mulled wine and as naughty as the mistletoe kisses.
- May your Christmas be filled with more surprises than what you find under the mistletoe!
A Bit Flirty Extra Funny Christmas Wishes
Now, we’re about to dive into some flirty and extra funny Christmas wishes that’ll add a sprinkle of playful charm to your holiday messages. Perfect for sending to that special someone or to a friend with a good sense of humor, these wishes are just the right mix of flirty and funny.
- This Christmas, I’m stealing a kiss under every mistletoe I find with you.
- If Santa asks, you’re all I want for Christmas.
- Let’s make this a not-so-silent night.
- You must be a Christmas light because you make my world sparkle.
- How about we jingle all the way tonight?
- You’re the only gift I need this year, and luckily, you’re already mine.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard this Christmas.
- You’re hotter than a fireplace on Christmas Eve.
- This year, I’m asking Santa for more of your sweet cuddles.
- I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
- Let’s get wrapped up in each other this Christmas.
- You’re the marshmallows to my hot chocolate on a cold winter night.
- I don’t need a Christmas list; I already got what I wished for – you.
- You’re the reason my winter nights are warm and my Christmas is bright.
Full of Sarcasm Extra Funny Christmas Wishes
Diving right in, here are some sarcastically amusing Christmas wishes that’ll have everyone chuckling with holiday cheer. These wishes are perfect for those who want to serve others with a good laugh.
- Wishing you hit every red light on your way to our Christmas dinner, so you’re full of holiday cheer when you get there.
- May your Christmas lights work the first time.
- Here’s to hoping your Christmas cookies turn out as well as your year did.
- May your Christmas dinner be rich in family arguments and undercooked turkey.
- Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry, bright, and completely drama-free.
- Here’s to a stress-free Christmas.
- ‘Christmas is a time for remembering family and trying to guess everyone’s sizes! Have a Wonderful Christmas!
- Wishing you a holiday season as organized as the wrapping paper after kids open their gifts.
- Here’s to a Christmas dinner where the family gossip is juicier than the turkey.
- May your Christmas be filled with as much excitement as a mixed bag of nuts.
- Wishing you find all your decorations from last year in a neatly untangled mess.
- Here’s to a Christmas as peaceful as the moments before the batteries run out in the kids’ new toys.
- May your Christmas be as predictable as your relatives’ unsolicited advice.
- Here’s to hoping Santa brings you a new set of patience this Christmas.
Extra Funny Christmas Wishes With Movie References
Switching gears, we’re bringing you some hilarious Christmas wishes inspired by popular movies that are guaranteed to spread holiday laughter. These unique and witty wishes will definitely add a twist to your usual holiday greetings.
They’re bound to bring a smile to the face of any movie buff! So, go ahead and spread some cinematic Christmas cheer.
- Merry Christmas! May your holiday be more surprising than the plot twist in ‘The Sixth Sense’!
- Wishing you a Christmas as joyful and chaotic as a day at Jurassic Park.
- Here’s to a holiday season as epic and adventurous as ‘The Lord of the Rings’ trilogy.
- May your Christmas sparkle like Edward Cullen in the sunlight.
- Here’s to a festive season as action-packed as a James Bond movie – minus the danger!
- May your Christmas be as filled with wonder as a journey through Narnia.
- Wishing you a holiday as hilarious and memorable as ‘The Hangover’, but with fewer tigers.
- May your Christmas be as sweet and full of surprises as Charlie’s visit to the Chocolate Factory.
- Wishing you a holiday season as thrilling as a ride on the Hogwarts Express.
- Here’s to a Christmas as cozy and comforting as a marathon of ‘Friends’ holiday episodes.
And there you have it, folks! Our sack full of the best funny Christmas wishes is sure to jazz up your holiday season. We hope you’ve found the perfect blend of cheeky humor and festive cheer to light up the faces of your loved ones.
Why not complement these wishes with a thoughtful box of chocolates or even a gift experience they’ll cherish?
If you’re looking for tried-and-true gift ideas, searching on Amazon first is a great strategy for finding a wide range of options and comparing prices.
So, go ahead, spread the laughter, and make this Christmas a merry one. Happy Holidays, and may your Christmas be filled with endless giggles!
Seth is an English-major turned stand-up comedian. When he’s not touring comedy clubs, he loves putting his creativity to use writing puns and card greetings for all occasions (not just funny ones). Many of his punny works can be found in a card store near you.