The festive season is a time to spread love, so sending a Christmas wishes for your neighbour will make them feel loved. However, knowing what to write in the card can be tricky.
Not to worry, we’ve come up with a list of the 50 best Merry Christmas wishes to share with your neighbour. Let’s take a closer look at them so that when the time comes, you know exactly what to say.
Heartfelt Christmas Wishes For Your Neighbour
Sending Christmas wishes from the heart is always appreciated. Here are our favourite heartfelt Christmas messages to share with your neighbours:
- Merry Christmas to a great neighbour! May the joys of the season linger in your heart throughout the new year.
- From our family to yours: Merry Christmas! We wish you a wonderful season of celebrations.
- Sending peace and love to you this holiday season, and for all the seasons in the year to come. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you the happiest holidays and a wonderful new year. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you peace, joy, and love this holiday season. Merry Christmas, neighbours!
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly! Here’s to many laughs and plenty of happiness this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best these holidays.
- May your Christmas be merry and bright. All our love, Your Neighbours Across the Street.
- Our wishes for you, our dear neighbours, are peace, goodwill, love, and joy. Merry Christmas!
- We wish you a Merry Christmas, lovely neighbours!
- May your Christmas be filled with memories and blessings.
- Wishing you Christmas blessings wrapped in love and tied up with joy.
- Merry Christmas! We wish you a holiday season filled with peace, love, and joy.
- Sending you only the best wishes this Christmas. May your holiday season be filled with love.
- You make living in this neighbourhood so wonderful. Merry Christmas!
- You’re more than just neighbours to us – you’re family too. Happy holidays!
- May this Christmas and the coming year fill your home with happiness and joy.
- Wishing an amazing Christmas to an amazing neighbour. Happy holidays!
- Having neighbours like you is a blessing. Merry Christmas!
- Joyful greetings from our family to yours! May your Christmas be blessed.
Funny Christmas Wishes For Your Neighbour
If you share the occasional joke with your neighbour, writing a joke or two in your Christmas card will help spread the festive joy even further. These are our favourite funny Christmas wishes:
- Don’t forget to cherish what’s truly important this holiday season: cookies! Merry Christmas, neighbour!
- Christmas is a race to see what gives out first – your money or your feet. Happy holidays!
- It’s sure beginning to cost a lot like Christmas! Happy holidays!
- Merry Christmas! We ho-ho-hope you’ve been good this year.
- The best thing about this Christmas card? It doesn’t come with a fruitcake! May the festive season bring you plenty of joy.
- You light up this neighbourhood like a Christmas tree! Happy holidays from our family to yours.
- Happy holidays – remember, the moment you stop believing in Santa Claus is the moment you start getting clothes for Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! They say Christmas is mostly for children, but I believe adults can enjoy it too – at least until the credit card bills arrive!
- What’s Santa’s cat’s name? Santa Paws! Wishing you a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Santa has the right idea – only visit people once a year! Merry Christmas!
- I made a batch of mince pies but there was neigh-body home…so I ate them. Know that I was thinking of you this Christmas!
Religious Christmas Wishes For Your Neighbour
Christmas is an extra special time for Christians all over the world. If your neighbour is religious, consider writing one of these messages in your card to them.
- Wishing you a blessed Christmas, neighbours!
- Merry Christmas to you and your family. May God’s love be with you.
- A little child, a shining star, a stable, and a door ajar. Yet in that place, so crude, forlorn, the Hope of all the world was born. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas and happy new year! May we give thanks this festive season and remember “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and goodwill toward men” – Luke, 2:14.
- Happy holidays! This Christmas, rejoice in the birth of our Lord and Saviour. May the blessings of Christ be upon you and your loved ones this season and into the new year too.
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to God and His gifts.
- Happy holidays! This festive season, remember the words of Mother Teresa: It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you.
- Jesus is the reason for the Christmas season. May yours be blessed.
- “When Christ was born, so was our hope.” – Lax Lucado. Merry Christmas!
- “She will bear a Son; and you shall call his name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21. May God’s promises fill your home with joy this Christmas.
Traditional Christmas Wishes For Your Neighbour
You can’t go wrong with traditional Christmas wishes for your neighbours. Take a look at a few of our favourite ones below.
- Christmas is a time for food, family, and fellowship. Wishing you nothing but the best that the festive season has to offer.
- Merry Christmas! May you be gifted with countless blessings this coming year.
- It’s neighbours like you that make Christmas a sacred and meaningful occasion. Happy holidays!
- Sending peace, joy, and happiness to you and your family this festive season.
- Gifts come and go, but what really matters are people like you who light up our lives all year long. Merry Christmas!
- This holiday season, our wish is that you and your family experience light and laughter. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas bring you many reasons to smile. Happy holidays!
- We hope your Christmas is filled with warmth and good cheer this holiday season and throughout the new year!
- May this holiday season bring you closer to all that you treasure most in life. Merry Christmas!
- Have a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!
Your neighbours will certainly feel the love this festive season if you choose any one of these wishes. From funny to friendly, there’s sure to be something you can write in your card.