Christmas is such a special time for everyone, its time to send an inspirational Christian Christmas wishes to your friends and family, a message of love and hope this holiday season.
We all gather together and share in feasts, presents, and joyous moments. But let us all remember the true meaning of Christmas: the birth of Jesus. This Christmas spread the message with these beautiful Christian Christmas wishes to share with the ones you love most.
Christian Christmas Wishes To Write In Your Cards
Everyone loves receiving thoughtful Christmas cards. Take a look at these Christian Christmas wishes that are perfect for a festive season greeting card.
- Merry Christmas! May Christ’s love fill your home and life, and bring countless blessings upon you this festive season.
- May the divine presence of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be with you throughout the Holy Season. Merry Christmas!
- Happy holidays! May God shower his richest blessings onto your life during this Christmas season and beyond.
- May Christ work His miracles in your life and bring you a prosperous year ahead. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! May the sweet love of Christ surround you and your family this festive season.
- My wish for you is that the Lord Jesus Christ brings you divine strength and prosperity this Christmas.
- This Yuletide, I pray that the light of Jesus Christ shines brightly before you and leads you through the festive season. Happiest and holiest Christmas to you!
- May God’s rich spirit descend into your home and make your Christmas season heavenly.
- I pray that the magic of the holy season rains down on you and fills your home with the love of Christ. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
- My Christmas wish for you is that the commemoration of the birth of our dear Lord and Saviour brings divine peace and favour into your life.
- May you find serenity, favour, and true love as you celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus. Wishing you all the best this festive season.
- May the joy that filled the world when Jesus was born be found in your home this Christmas.
- A special wish from me to you: may the Holy Season’s celebrations be full of angelic rejoicing, and may God look upon you with plenty of love and fortune.
- May God bless your Yuletide with immeasurable joy and prosperity. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas wishes to you. May your festive season brim with the treasured blessings of the Almighty God.
- Happy holidays! May the birth of Jesus bring outstanding joy and happiness into your life.
- Merry Christmas! May the good Lord answer all your prayers and bless your life with endless abundance.
- May God keep you safe under His protective wings this holiday season. All the best to you and your family.
- Happy holidays from my family to yours. May the love of Christ fill your home with warmth this Christmas.
- Merry Christmas! May the Creator fill your heart with every joy and happiness imaginable.
Bible Verses To Include In Christian Christmas Wishes
What is Christmas without the teachings of the Bible? Here are some of our favourite verses from the Holy Book to add to your Christmas wishes and blessings.
- “Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord.” – Luke 2:11. Rejoice in the magic of the festive season! Merry Christmas to you.
- “He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of His birth.” – Luke 1:14. May you be blessed abundantly this Christmas.
- “She will give birth to a son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus because He will save His people from their sins.” – Matthew 1:21. Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, I wanted to share my favourite Bible verse with you: “Suddenly, a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth, peace to those on whom His favour rests.” – Luke 2:13-14.
- “For to us, a child is born, to us, a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace,” – Isiah 9:6. May we never forget the true meaning of Christmas.
- “When they saw the star, they were overjoyed.” – Matthew 2:10. May you, too, be filled with joy this Christmas.
- “But when the set time has fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship.” – Galatians 4:4-5. May the miracle of Christmas fill your home with joy this festive season.
- “In Him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” – John 1:4-5. May your Christmas be merry and bright.
- “The days are coming”, declared the Lord, “when I will raise up for David a righteous brand, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.” – Jeremiah 23:5. May we give thanks for the blessing that is Jesus this festive season.
- “Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15. Jesus is the greatest gift the world has ever received. Let us celebrate Him this Christmas!
- “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” – Acts 20:35. May the real meaning of Christmas shine through this festive season.
- “But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid! I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people.” – Luke 2:8-9. Christ is here – Merry Christmas!
- “On coming to the house, they saw the child with His mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshipped Him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.” – Matthew 2:11. May we continue to celebrate Christ, the greatest gift of all, this Christmas.
- “The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognise Him.” – John 1: 9-10. Let us keep Christ at the centre of our hearts this festive season. Merry Christmas!
- “He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, and He will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; His kingdom will never end.” – Luke 1:32-33. May the Son of God fill your home with warmth and love this Christmas.
- “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.” – 1 John 5:11. Hear the word of the Lord! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
- “Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.” – Psalm 37:4. I lift you up in prayer this festive season. Merry Christmas!
- “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father or the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” – James 1:17. May your festive season be abundantly blessed. Happy Christmas!
- “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” – 1 Peter 4:10. May God continue to bless you and your family this festive season.
- “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today, and forever.” – Hebrews 13:8.
Christian Christmas Quotes
Some beautiful things have been said about the birth of Christ over the years. Here you’ll find our favourite quotes about Christmas, which will make for perfect messages to include in your festive season greetings.
- “Like God, Christmas is timeless and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. It is something even more than what happened that night in starlit little Bethlehem; it has been behind the stars forever. There was Christmas in the heart of God before the world was formed.” – Roy Rogers. May the heart of God shine through you this Christmas.
- “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you rich in both.” – Phillips Brooks. May your joy be abundant this festive season.
- “Advent helps us remember that light shines in the darkness and we reflect it.” – Greg Richardson. May your light shine bright this Christmas.
- “Loving Father, help us remember the birth of Jesus, that we may share in the song of the angels, the gladness of the shepherds and the wisdom of the Wise Men.” – Robert Louis Stevenson. May your blessings be plentiful this Christmas.
- An Irish blessing from me to you this Christmas: “The light of the Christmas star to you, the warmth of home and hearth to you, the cheer and goodwill of friends to you, the hope of a childlike heart to you, the joy of a thousand angels to you, the love of the Son and God’s peace to you.”
- “O star of wonder, star of night, Guide us to the perfect light.” – John Henry Hopkins Jr. May your Christmas be filled with His perfect light.
- “Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace.” – Pope Francis. My wish for you is that your festive season is filled with joy.
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” – Helen Steiner Rice. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
- “Good news from Heaven the angels bring, glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, to crown us with the joy of Heaven.” Martin Luther. May your Christmas be a blessed one.
- “God grant you the light in Christmas, which is faith; the warmth in Christmas, which is love; the radiance of Christmas, which is purity; the righteousness of Christmas, which is justice; the belief in Christmas, which is truth; the all of Christmas, which is Christ.” – Wilda English. May your Christmas be filled with blessings this festive season.
We hope this list inspires you and helps you to find the perfect word for the cards you’ll send to your more religious friends, family and other loved ones.