It’s all about good vibes when it comes to bridal showers and makes you excited to send a best bridal shower wishes for the bride to be! There’s the love of the bride-to-be for her groom along with the affection she feels for her best friends and closest family members. There are wonderful gifts to be opened, naughty stories to exchange, and maybe even some advice to share with her for her new journey.
Make a good time that much better by taking some time with the message on your bridal shower card. Whether you want to keep it short and sweet or pen something longer, these ideas will get you going!
Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Bride-to-Be
- [Partner’s name] is the luckiest person I know!
- Congratulations and warm wishes to you both.
- Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, you wonderful woman. You’re going to be so happy.
- Here’s to a beautiful bride-to-be and the luckiest groom in the world!
- Here comes the bride! Congratulations and all my love.
- I know it can get stressful as your wedding date nears, but remember, I’m here to help you relax and enjoy it as much as you can.
- Relax. You’ve got this, and you’re about as perfect as can be.
- [Partner’s name] has hit the jackpot!
- This is such a happy time for you and probably busier than you imagine. I just wanted to remind you that I’m here, for whatever you need.
- You’re as beautiful inside as you are out, and deserve all the happiness that lies ahead of you.
- You’re going to be the most beautiful bride in history!
- You are putting the flowers to shame! Congratulations, you beautiful woman.
- You truly make this getting-married thing look amazing!
Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Couple
- Best wishes for a future filled with love together.
- Best wishes to the two of you as you embark on this adventure called “Marriage”!
- Congratulations, [couple’s names]! Here’s a small gift that comes with my best wishes for a happy marriage for you both.
- Don’t you love it when two great people get together? I sure do! Best wishes, [couple’s names].
- I can’t decide which one of you is luckier. Thanks for having me!
- It’s so wonderful to be showering the two of you with all my love and best wishes today.
- I’m so honoured to be able to spend this milestone event with the two of you!
- You two are perfect for each other. Have fun making the rest of us jealous!
- You two have had a good thing going for some time now. Here’s to making it a “forever” thing.
- You’re a match made in heaven and a couple that I know is going to last forever. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and all my love and best wishes to you both.
- What could be better than one beautiful bride-to-be? Two! Best wishes, [couple’s names].
Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Gathering
- As you look around at all the smiling faces here today, I hope you feel as loved as you are.
- Here’s to everything you’ve been until now and a roaring party to send you off to what you’re about to become!
- I’m simply overjoyed to be celebrating your shower with you.
- It means so much to be here with you as you get ready for your wedding day.
- It’s such an honour to be present at your bridal shower. Here’s to the upcoming wedding of the year!
- Love and blessings to you on this happy day and the one that’s coming up.
- Remember this moment and that everyone here will be here for you forever and a day.
- Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Let’s get this party started!
- Your bridal shower is one party I wouldn’t have missed for anything!
- You’ll look back on this last night of singlehood one day and laugh. Your best days are yet to come, let’s make some memories!
- What an honour to be here to witness your transition to a married woman!
Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Gift
- All my love and best wishes, [bride’s name]! I wanted to give you something handmade today and I hope you’ll like it as much as I think you will.
- Congratulations, bride-to-be! Be warned: I blushed while wrapping this…
- Happy shower! I hope you and [partner’s name] will get a lot of use out of this gift.
- I know you’ve had your eye on this and I couldn’t be happier to be the one to make it yours!
- I’m so happy to be able to ‘shower’ you with a gift before your wedding!
- I wanted to make sure you and [partner’s name] get something you need for your new home. I hope I was right! Enjoy.
- May this gift remind you of how deeply I care about you both and bring you much pleasure.
- Please accept this small gift as a token of my love, affection, and best wishes for your married life.
- Thank you so much for inviting me to share in your bridal shower. Here’s a little something to help you get ready for married life.
- The only gift I could find that was as beautiful as you! Congratulations and all my love.
- Think of this as a little reminder to have fun when you’re an old married woman!
Bridal Shower Wishes for Family Members
- All I can say is, my [brother/sister/mom/daughter /son] is lucky to be marrying you. I can’t wait to have you for my [daughter-in-law/sister-in-law/mother-in-law/niece]. Love you so much.
- I can’t believe my [mom/sister/daughter/niece/cousin] is getting married! So happy for you.
- It’s been wonderful getting to know you, and I’m so glad we’re about to become family.
- It’s wonderful knowing that my [sister/mother/aunt/daughter/dad/brother/uncle/son] is marrying someone who makes him so happy.
- Remember back when we used to play wedding games with our dolls? Well, I know your big day is going to be even more fun and unforgettable.
- There’s the family you’re born with and the family you choose. You’re something special, and we’re so glad to have you join ours.
- This is not just a bridal shower. It’s also your welcome-to-the-family party! Looking forward to having you become part of the clan.
- We’re all looking forward to having you as part of the family. We’re weird, sure—but we mean well!
- We are delighted to welcome you into our family. Here’s wishing you all the best going forward.
- We cannot thank you enough for what you’ve brought to our family. Welcome home!
- Welcome to married life! We’re sure you’re going to love it.
Funny Bridal Shower Wishes for the Bride-to-Be
- Best wishes for your upcoming wedding. Just remember, I’m your getaway driver if you ever need an escape! Much love…
- Forget Beyoncé and Jay-Z from this day forward! You and [partner’s name] are the new #relationshipgoals. Here’s to the bride-to-be!
- Here’s hoping you’re showered with love, joy, and pricey kitchen essentials!
- It’s almost the big day and it’s not too late to back out! Just kidding. We both know you’ve finally met someone who deserves you and this card is to congratulate you on your great choice.
- Marriage may be hard, but you’ve got my number! Best of luck and love to you.
- The dating pool will miss you but don’t worry -I’m here to share my horror stories whenever you need reminding! Congratulations and all my best wishes.
- There just aren’t the right words to tell you how much I adore you and how much our friendship means to me. However, I accept that going forward, we’re the second-best couple in your life! Before I ruin both our eye makeup, let me just say this: Congratulations, gorgeous. Here’s wishing you nothing but the best.
- To paraphrase the unofficial greatest-philosopher-there-ever-was, Phoebe Buffay, congratulations on finding your lobster!
- You are such a beautiful, kind, and special friend. [Partner’s name] will have me to answer to if they don’t treat you right! Best wishes to both of you.
- Well done on finding the love of your life, although I am going to miss you sharing all your dating horror stories!
- You landed a prize catch! Remember to keep the rest of us in your thoughts and prayers until we get what you’ve got.
Heartwarming Bridal Wishes From You to Her
- After the ‘yes’ and before the ‘I do!’, here’s wishing a wonderful shower to you!
- “Blessings to you as you prepare to say I do”. [author unknown]
- Excuse me while I shower you with all my love and best wishes.
- I hope you are showered with all the love you deserve from this day and ever after.
- I’m not crying! There’s something in the air! Ok. I am crying, but they’re happy tears. I love you and wish you all the best.
- I’m so happy for you.
- Somebody caught feelings! Well done, I’m so proud of and happy for you.
- What an exciting time! Please know that I’m thinking of you always and am happy to help with whatever you need to make your big day the best ever!
- Wishing you nothing but the best today, on your upcoming wedding day, and every day for the rest of your life.
- With warmest wishes for the beautiful bride-to-be…
- Your destiny is finally here and I just know you’re going to be happy forever!
Religious Bridal Shower Messages
- “And the two shall become one.’ [Ephesians 5:31]
- May God bless your upcoming marriage with love and joy.
- A couple loves each other best when they love God first.
- A relationship is strongest with God at the centre.
- May your love for God grow as your love for each other does, stronger with every passing day.
- May God grant you all the love, laughter, and happiness in the world together.
- “May the One who created us all and brought you two together to bless your marriage, enrich your lives, and carry the love you share with each other from here on out.
- Stay strong in your faith and you’ll stay strong in your marriage.
- As long as God is in your heart, your marriage will overflow with joy, love, and prosperity. Wishing you all the best.
- When you join hands and come together on your special day, I pray to God that you’ll never find cause to take them apart.
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” [Matthew 19:6]
Sharing Quotes as Bridal Shower Wishes
- “Were there nothing else/For which to praise the heavens but only love,/That only love were cause enough for praise.” [Alfred, Lord Tennyson]
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it.’ [Nicholas Sparks]
- “Love is all around us.” [Love, Actually]
- “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” [Princess Diana]
- “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” [Leo Tolstoy]
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with—you marry the person who you cannot live without.” [Aleatha Romig]
- “When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” [When Harry Met Sally]
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” [Mignon McLaughlin]
- “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” [Antoine de Saint-Exupéry]
- “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” [Robert Heinlein]
If you’ve been invited to take part in the bridal shower celebrations, you can be sure that you mean something to the couple whose wedding is in the near future. Take this opportunity to wish them well on their journey so far and be explicit about what you hope for them in the future. Put as much thought into what you write down for the bride-to-be or the pair getting married as you did with their gift and you can’t go wrong!
Jump To a Section Below
- Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Bride-to-Be
- Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Couple
- Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Gathering
- Bridal Shower Wishes With a Focus on the Gift
- Bridal Shower Wishes for Family Members
- Funny Bridal Shower Wishes for the Bride-to-Be
- Heartwarming Bridal Wishes From You to Her
- Religious Bridal Shower Messages
- Sharing Quotes as Bridal Shower Wishes
- Don’t Be Afraid to Share Your Real Feelings