Your parents’ love means the world to you and your family – they have helped raise you and shape you into the person you are today.
So, when it comes to their wedding anniversary, making sure that you have the right words that adequately convey your appreciation for them is essential. However, finding the right quotes or inspirational messages can prove to be a challenge! It’s not always easy saying what you mean!
Fear not, because we have put together some of the best quotes and wishes to say happy anniversary mom and dad!
Happy Anniversary Quotes For Parents
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- “You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr Seuss
- “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry someone you cannot live without.” – Anonymous
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo.
Funny Anniversary Wishes For Parents
If you’ve found the perfect gift but want to add some humour to the situation, try these wishes to say happy anniversary to your parents:
- “Marriage is not just a spiritual communion; it is also remembering to take out the trash.” – Joyce Brothers
- “It is so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
- “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made – choose your cellmate wisely.” – Anonymous
- “A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” – Unknown
- “A good marriage is like a casserole – only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.” – Anonymous.
Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad From Daughter
Make saying happy anniversary mom and dad from your daughter extra special:
- “All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is thread, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” – Simon Signoret
- “The couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before.” – Anonymous
- “Love is not about how many days, months, or years you have been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.” – Anonymous
- “When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry from When Harry met Sally.
Happy Anniversary Mom And Dad From Son
Make your happy anniversary message to parents more memorable with these quotes:
- “It’s not what we have in our lives, but who we have in our lives that matters.” – Anonymous
- “True love is meant to last a lifetime so there is nothing wrong with being patient and making sure you get things right.” – Anonymous
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” – Mother Teresa
- “Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – Karl Menniger
- “True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other.” – Michael Bassey Johnson.
Happy 50th Anniversary Mom And Dad
Talk about a milestone A golden wedding anniversary not only deserves a unique gift, it needs a wish that speaks from the heart!
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
- “True love doesn’t come to you; it has to be inside you.” – Julia Roberts
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The heart wants what it wants. There is no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
- “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with their heart.” – Helen Keller
- “There is no substitute for a great love who says, ‘No matter what’s wrong with you, you’re welcome at this table.’” – Tom Hanks.
Happy Anniversary In Heaven Mom And Dad
Bittersweet wishes that say happy anniversary mom and dad, we still love and remember you!
- “Love is a beautiful journey where every step is a destination, and every moment is eternity.” – Apoore Dubey. I know you are together in heaven for eternity mom and dad. Happy heavenly anniversary.
- “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli. I witnessed your love for each other on earth and I know it continues in heaven. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!
- “When two hearts become one, it cannot be undone. A promise has been made and cannot be broken or swayed. For this love will last an eternity and will not fade.” – Charlene M. Martin
- “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” – Julia Roberts. Happy anniversary in heaven, mom and dad!
- “Eternal love doth keep in his complacent arms the earth, the air, the deep.” – William Cullen Bryant
- “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “Eternal truth, eternal righteousness, eternal love; these only can triumph, for these only can endure.” – Joseph Barber Lightfoot.
There you have it! The best happy anniversary quotes for parents.
I am an experienced writer specializing in travel, food, weddings, and well-being. Continuing my nomadic lifestyle I am currently based on the beautiful island of Malta.