London is a city like no other – rich with history, cultural and charming. There is so much to do in London, here are just a few spectacular experiences we’ve rounded up – perfect for yourself, or to gift to a loved one!
1. Indulgent Spa Experience at Ham Yard Hotel’s Soholistic Spa
An intimate subterranean retreat below Soho’s Ham Yard Hotel, the Soholistic Spa is revolutionary, chic, and colourful. Recharge your body and calm your mind with this special spa experience which includes tip-to-toe pampering, plus time in the steam room and relaxation area. Further more, this experiences is rounded off with lunch in the hotel’s stylish restaurant.
2. Private Tour of Kew Gardens with Michelin Starred Dining
The Royal Botanic Kew Gardens is a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site that happens to be home to the largest global collection of living plants! On this unique experience you will enjoy a one hour private guided tour of the gardens, and following you’ll enjoy a three-course modern British meal with French influences at Michelin-starred restaurant, The Glasshouse.
3. Gin Tasting at Merchant House
Merchant House stocks over 250 bottles of gin in a dizzying selection of different brands and styles. During this gin tasting experience your “tutors” will share their expertise as you taste five different styles of European gin, as well as a very special vintage spirit from the 1950s.
4. Personalised Perfume Experience at Floris
Floris London is the oldest perfume retailer in the UK, founded by Juan Floris in 1730. Amazingly, it is still run by his descendants. The company has provided fragrances for many famous clients including Marilyn Monroe and HM Queen Elizabeth II! At this high end London perfumery you even have the opportunity to create your own bespoke fragrance, with royal perfumers!
5. Clay Pigeon Shooting At Holland & Holland
Founded in London in 1825, Holland & Holland may be the world’s most famous gun-makers. Head just 17 miles outside of Central London to Northwood for a private clay pigeon shooting lesson with an expert instructor. The experience includes 100 cartridges, clays gun hire and all necessary equipment.
6. 9-Course Tasting Menu for Two at The Clove Club
The Clove Club is an exciting new Michelin-starred restaurant in London that combines the best of British produce with superb cooking techniques. This luxurious dining experience includes an indulgent 9-course tasting menu for two as well as an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the charcuterie curing room.
Any of these luxurious gift experiences in London are sure to please! You will find more unique gift experiences in London on the Truly Experiences homepage.
- 1 1. Indulgent Spa Experience at Ham Yard Hotel’s Soholistic Spa
- 2 2. Private Tour of Kew Gardens with Michelin Starred Dining
- 3 3. Gin Tasting at Merchant House
- 4 4. Personalised Perfume Experience at Floris
- 5 5. Clay Pigeon Shooting At Holland & Holland
- 6 6. 9-Course Tasting Menu for Two at The Clove Club